Never leave your tripod unattended

stipe

Has the camera gone where I think it has???  

If one ponders on how this image was captured, the answer is probably "no" . . . :-)

dd

It would make a great Manfrotto (I believe) advert with the right caption.

Ehehe, true! Should I send it to Manfrotto anyway?

What a great idea.

Manfrotto tripods - easily adjustable by anyone. Great for live stock photography...

"Move up to Manfrotto and take your photography skills by the horns"

It would make a great Manfrotto (I believe) advert with the right caption.

Ehehe, true! Should I send it to Manfrotto anyway?

What a great idea.

Manfrotto tripods - easily adjustable by anyone. Great for live stock photography...

or perhaps something corny (advertisers love corn) like this: "Take your photography by the horns. MOOve up to Manfrotto."

Nice topic. Reading the tile i expected some criminal issue in the streets but suprisely this is a verry positiv topic :).

If this is the way to attract animals then i will think aboout it if i would be losed in the forest with my tripod. When the hunger comes i will leave my tripod. Hope my is also so interesting as yours.

or perhaps something corny (advertisers love corn) like this: "Take your photography by the horns. MOOve up to Manfrotto."

Absolutely fantastic!  :D

Sent the photo to Manfrotto. Let see if they reply  :)

• 2 weeks later...

No, honestly I sent it a couple of weeks ago without expecting anything. I even forgot I sent it till today when I got an email from Manfrotto asking me for permission to publish the picture.

Maybe this is a good moment to ask contributors if they ever found an Alamy image on Facebook that had been paid for.

( I have found some of mine occasionally, mainly stamp size in reports of news coverage)

wim

Maybe this is a good moment to ask contributors if they ever found an Alamy image on Facebook that had been paid for.

( I have found some of mine occasionally, mainly stamp size in reports of news coverage)

wim

Not on FB but plenty on other questionable sites, particularly after appearing on a newspaper site (paid for). I don't bother chasing them. It's a PITA but life's too short to worry about such things.

Ken

Archived