For the first time in over ten years I am not able to login to

Alamy, Forum not affected?  Anyone else seeing this?

PS  Tried to login on two PC's, but on my iPhone I logedin

with out a problem?

Login has been changed today. Now not only are the usual e-mail and password required, but a further step identifying parts in a picture has been added. Extra security, I guess. Maybe this is causing Chuck's problem.

Paul

Hmmm. I just did it with no problem. Hope I don't have a problem tomorrow. Flotsam just posted in the Alamy Suggestions section and that experience sounded bad indeed.

Paulette

It is all back to normal now, but all day it was a mess.  The "Popup" window is an old ghost that I have seen before and when it

appeared on three different PC's I knew it was not normal, two of those PC's have not been used on the internet in the last month.

It was not security.

opened things up on the wife's iMac downstairs which is more up-to-date with operating system and I was able to run the dashboard, but it took an age. Re-booted the modem and tried it again upstairs. Showed the dashboard after a bit but just couldn't move on the see what was up on the sales history. This is supposed be a pretty quick broadband connection.

Well, it's a Saturday, so I'll go burn some cuttings out in the garden and give it a rest.

Sunday afternoon and Dashboard is working as it should. Wasn't right a couple of hours ago. Hard to say what was happening; could be the broadband connection was having a couple of bad hair days, or could be Alamy was throwing a small wobbly as they are continuing to tweak AIM. Anyway, long as it works........

Firefox and Chrome working OK for Alamy. My version of Safari is so ancient nothing much works on it. Except Facebook. Facebook works better on my old Safari than anything else. a little weird!

All OK in Belgium. Even the weather.

Cheers,

Philippe

You actually have weather in Belgium Philippe? :huh:

Allan

Archived