HuffPost sales no more?

I think so John. I haven't seen any in the US edition for months http://www.huffingtonpost.com/?country=US just look at the amount of AP Getty images. I think someone screwed up losing this contract.

"someone screwed up" ???

Hopefully 'someone' realised that those prices were daylight robbery and acted in our interests.

I had four HuffPo sales and what appears to be an unreported sale for a Canadian edition for June. Maybe they've fallen behind in reporting?

No , I think they still have the Canadian edition. It's the US that is history.

I had four HuffPo sales and what appears to be an unreported sale for a Canadian edition for June. Maybe they've fallen behind in reporting?

No , I think they still have the Canadian edition. It's the US that is history.

One month since any US Edition uses is history?

My last one was in May, apparently to the Canadian edition. I kinda miss them -- pittances that they were -- because they tended to be images that hadn't sold elsewhere. They also sometimes came in batches, which softened the financial blow somewhat.

I think so John. I haven't seen any in the US edition for months http://www.huffingtonpost.com/?country=US just look at the amount of AP Getty images. I think someone screwed up losing this contract.

Depends on what the renewal contract would have been.  Maybe Alamy decided it was not beneficial?

I guess so. Like John said it wasn't great but $27/29 seemed to be far better than the Brits got from the Telegraph, Mail etc.

I'm an ex=pat Canadian living in England and have a collection of somewhat off-beat Canadian pix in my portfolio from a good few years ago. Huff Post seems to pick them up from time to time which brings an odd nostalgic glow. But doesn't do a whole lot for the bank balance

Looks like the $27 and $29 HuffPost sales stopped in June but now we all seem to be getting these $5.95 sales. Never thought I would long for the HuffPost sales.

Michael, I haven't had any $5.95 sales yet. Should I feel left out?

Looks like the $27 and $29 HuffPost sales stopped in June but now we all seem to be getting these $5.95 sales. Never thought I would long for the HuffPost sales.

Maybe feel lucky. It seemed like a fair amount folks mentioned in the "How was your July" thread, that their low sale was for $5.95.

Maybe feel lucky. It seemed like a fair amount folks mentioned in the "How was your July" thread, that their low sale was for $5.95.

I had 11 of them, $5.95 that is.  Would have preferred $29 or even $27

Pearl

Archived