The Guardian online, 18/12/2015, DH48BP, vincenzo de bernardo, link

The Guardian online, 18/12/2015, AFKYEM, tony french, link

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Calmer days ahead? Politics left some confounded; foreign policy came into play

Tony Eves/Alamy

The Guardian Weekly  |  18 Dec 2015  |  UK  |  English  | Page: 21

KEYSTONE PICTURES USA /ALAMY
The Independent  |  18 Dec 2015  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 52

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12056281/Thousands-of-guns-in-British-museums-could-be-mutilated-under-new-law-from-Brussels.html

lnational-army-museum-london-B5HHW2.jpg

Noticed by Aiden Clarke of Aiden Clarke Photography. The above Alamy photograph was taken by Peter Scholey and appears in the Telegraph in a piece about how Brussels can impose change on British museums.

Hi everyone! I happened to find one of my images here today. It's actually my first published photo since I joined Alamy almost a year ago. The problem is that according to Alamy I haven't had any sales at all. Is Alamy giving away our images? I'm going to contact them but wanted to share it here.

I have to once more take my hat off to those who contribute to these threads.

I have just found an Alamy photo in the magazine of Natuurmonumenten. Its one of a number, either a blackbird, an otter, a wild cat, a sea eagle, a beaver, a little crake, yellow-legged dragonfly and yellow tube bee, the last a bit of a guess at the translation.

Quite quickly I realise its a heck of a task to identify the individual image. Its probably the otter by "life on white" but the head is more cricked... and who's to say that thats not from one of the other agencies credited.

So... hats off.

Well pic hunting is a whole lot easier when the publication credits the contributor and not just Alamy.

Hi everyone! I happened to find one of my images here today. It's actually my first published photo since I joined Alamy almost a year ago. The problem is that according to Alamy I haven't had any sales at all. Is Alamy giving away our images? I'm going to contact them but wanted to share it here.

The sale probably won't show up for up to 3 months from date of publication. I keep a file on my computer of found images and then notify Alamy if 3 months go by without the sale appearing. Haven't had to do that yet as the sale always appears 2-3 months later.

Jill

The sale probably won't show up for up to 3 months from date of publication. I keep a file on my computer of found images and then notify Alamy if 3 months go by without the sale appearing. Haven't had to do that yet as the sale always appears 2-3 months later.

Jill

Thanks Jill! Does it mean that it can also take 2-3 months before you get paid? Alamy says "Payment processing varies from customer to customer".

Jill

Thanks Jill! Does it mean that it can also take 2-3 months before you get paid? Alamy says "Payment processing varies from customer to customer".

It's usually a couple of months from time the sale appears till the payment shows up in your cleared balance. You get paid when Alamy gets paid.

Jill

Times 19th

P5 EXW0X4 Brian Van Tighem A man receives a cup of Ayahuasca, a traditional Amazonian plant medicine used to induce hallucinogenic visions and altered stat

P3 ETW65J Mark Johnson Hairy Dragonfly, Brachytron pratense (Think it's this one, circular crop, vague reference to Alamy)

Times Weekend 19th

P30-1 B7HGGE ADS The Village of Grimentz, Valais, Switzerland

P20 AC43C8 Richard Bryant Royal Botanic gardens Kew - Palm House - Tropical Plant House in snow built 1848. Architect: Decimus Burton

Jill

It's usually a couple of months from time the sale appears till the payment shows up in your cleared balance. You get paid when Alamy gets paid.

Jill

Thanks!

Jill

Jill

Thanks!

Alamy only make payments to photographers when their cleared balance totals $75 or more.

Alamy only make payments to photographers when their cleared balance totals $75 or more.

I know Phil but I don't see any sale at all. I guess I have to wait a couple of months but I didn't expect that one have to wait so long in our digital age. :)

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

SENSELESS!

WOBBlING on new red bicycles, three excited Syrian boys pedal the wrong direction along a one-way street in this very wet outpost in the Firth of Clyde. 
Pictures: MARK RICHARDS /ALAMY
Scottish Daily Mail  |  19 Dec 2015  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 46

Clockwise from left: the water source that inspired the Silent Pool name; inside the distillery, on a historic site near Guildford, Surrey; tasting the final product
Main picture: Andrew Barnes/Alamy
The Guardian  |  19 Dec 2015  |  UK  |  English  | Page: 39

Houses in Chelsea. Rising property prices tend to give a disproportionate boost to the wealthiest households
Photograph: Darrin Jenkins/ Alamy
The Guardian  |  19 Dec 2015  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 6

Mail Online 19th

B9MY8D GARDEL Bertrand / hemis.fr France, Var, Hyeres, a bakery in the town centre
BRC9T1 macana Learner Driver
ADM8MB IS446 Family eating christmas dinner
BXN42R Oleksiy Maksymenko Decorated Christmas tree isolated on white background
A1EMX8 Chris Rout Playfull couple in bedroom
DW0D3W Clement Philippe Miniature drone / unmanned aerial vehicle / UAV equipped with camera in flight against blue sky with clouds

BRPWF3   Jochen Tack  Doctor's surgery, paediatrician. Mother and baby. Medical examination of a 4 month old newborn

B3FAG3   Stockbroker  Mother massaging baby

B4GAX1 acestock  £10 notes Boy Cash Money Teenage Teenager Wallet

AW4TDC  Richard Sheppard shadow of hand over a pile of GBP banknotes

AP1738  mediacolor's  wewelsburg castle county of westphalia germany

EFAWGK Stuart Boulton Armed police officers on a training exercise in Cleveland UK

BBEERJ  Geoff Daniels England Education Secondary School Exams Boys and girls sitting or taking GCSE A Level Examinations

C92H03 Juice Images276 Students in school uniforms taking exam at desk in classroom

CEXEWW GoAustralia  2010 New Year firework celebrations over Sydney Harbour Australia

B6M7M1 Katrina Brown  Waterfall in Kauai With Rainbow and Bird Overhead

CT11FD  Felix Behnke  Hamburg lit up at night

BFH4XH moodboard Senior couple looking at bills, sitting at dining table

B1T4MB   Rosemary Roberts  BRITISH COMPANY PRIVATE PENSION SCHEME DOCUMENTS WITH SPECTACLES RE SAVINGS INCOME RECESSION MONEY WAGES CASH ETC,UK

BBTTKY Gavin Hellier Bank buildings in the Financial centre of Canary Wharf London England United Kingdom

B5RW6J Dan Leeth Skiers walk along the edge of Delirium Dive, Sunshine Village Ski Resort, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada

B8XJAK  Dan Leeth  Kill the Banker ski trail sign, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada

DRRDJ5  Michael Walters The top and start of the ski piste from Chavanette leading down to Avoriaz Portes du Soleil Morzine Haute Savoie France

F4TJG4  Sonderegger Christof  Schilthorn

E8YGX0  Krzysztof Nahlik Harakiri ski piste. The steepest groomed slope in Austrian Alps, called Harakiri, in Mayrhofen ski resort

I know Phil but I don't see any sale at all. I guess I have to wait a couple of months but I didn't expect that one have to wait so long in our digital age. :)

1. License image
  2. [notify Alamy if you find a usage before they are notified by the licensee]
  3. Wait up to 3 months
  4. Sale will be recorded in your account
  5. Wait for the sale to clear, i.e. for the customer to pay Alamy (usually 45 days after the sale has been recorded, occasionally much longer)
  6. Wait until your net account balance reaches $75+
  7. You will receive payment the following calendar month

It's a long old process; not for the impatient! Congrats on the sale, keep uploading images, try not to get discouraged...and Happy Christmas (everyone)!

Westways Magazine

AAA Auto Club

January/February 2016

Page 15

Image ID: CF4RXJ  

Copyright: © Westend61 GmbH / Alamy Stock Photo

Contributor: Robert Niedring

germany-bavaria-raisting-people-riding-e

Page 20

Image ID: APJY1W  

Copyright: © Plantography / Alamy Stock Photo

winter-flowering-garden-evergreen-shrub-