I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 64 bit PC and it looks OK to me. It shows a blank sheet apart from the header on opening with the statement period set to 1 month (because I've had no sales in Feb), but displays sales from January when I set the statement period to two months. So it all seems to be working normally.

Assuming you know you have got sales this month, the only suggestions I have revolve around trying a different computer if you have access to one. Other than that my instinct is to think there may be a minor corruption in the Alamy database, in which case contacting MS is the way ahead.

Have you tried 'Net revenue' to see if that's working? - you may find that you have so many sales it has overloaded the system.

Could be that! Just upload some images and that worked fine (uses Java plug in?)

Summary of Images Sold looks like this

Photographers%20in%20York.jpg

They show in Net revenue when I change to date invoiced

Have you tried 'Net revenue' to see if that's working? - you may find that you have so many sales it has overloaded the system.

Could be that! Just upload some images and that worked fine (uses Java plug in?)

Summary of Images Sold looks like this

Photographers%20in%20York.jpg

They show in Net revenue when I change to date invoiced

try a different browser

Archived