You Do Not Have Permission to View This Topic

Anyone who might have addressed something I said in the iPhone 15 topic, sorry, I can’t see your post. Apparently, I put a thorn under the saddle blanket of someone on Alamy, and I’m not allowed to “view” the topic. Draconian, yes?

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Anyone who might have addressed something I said in the iPhone 15 topic, sorry, I can’t see your post. Apparently, I put a thorn under the saddle blanket of someone on Alamy, and I’m not allowed to “view” the topic. Draconian, yes?

They've removed the iPhone15 topic. It's not personal to you Betty (although it might be 🤣 ).

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

I think my post in the thread about the S..... support been kind to answer to my questions, got the water boiling, and after a while, I realised the whole thread was deleted...

me OP "phone when traveling intl" deleted;

I forgot to relate it specifically to how it helps shooting stock during itinerary....

I'm in the dog house now,

I'm in the dog house now

I forget to mention shooting stock

so I'm in the dog house now

Edited by Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Another topic about expensive / overpriced 🍎 accessories appears to have been removed as well. At least I can't find it.

Yes, that tread was mine, John. I understand why Alamy shut it down; it was a slam at Apple and not really about photography. Charlette sent me a nice note about it. We use the forum as a chat room and for the most part, Alamy doesn't stop us from that. 

53 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Yes, that tread was mine, John. I understand why Alamy shut it down; it was a slam at Apple and not really about photography. Charlette sent me a nice note about it. We use the forum as a chat room and for the most part, Alamy doesn't stop us from that. 

I see. I thought it might have been shut down because I committed a sin by mentioning Adam and Eve, which is really quite a wonderful story if you don't take it too literally. Personally, I love apples, especially in the fall when they're nice and crisp. 🍎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Are you back in Florida yet, Jeff?

oh Steady Eddy

I'm only 2/3rds done with my Yucatan encounters.

"Ares tu Mayan?"

"Mi espousa es Cubano."
"Soy Hebreo."
"Si mi ancestra es Abraham."
"Permisso a tomar foto?"

"Gracias por su paciencia."

6 hours ago, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:

oh Steady Eddy

I'm only 2/3rds done with my Yucatan encounters.

"Ares tu Mayan?"

"Mi espousa es Cubano."
"Soy Hebreo."
"Si mi ancestra es Abraham."
"Permisso a tomar foto?"

"Gracias por su paciencia."

Poco a poco.

7 hours ago, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:

Mi espousa es Cubano."

I am guessing your spouse is female Jeff  as you have referred to the wifey so I think that should be "mi esposa es cubana'. Cubano would be male.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

On 24/11/2023 at 15:01, Betty LaRue said:

I've not had any feedback as to why my post was removed, but thank you for your comments all the same. 

1 hour ago, Thomas Smith said:

I've not had any feedback as to why my post was removed, but thank you for your comments all the same. 

Maybe because it included the S word - the secret part of Alamy that we are supposed to know about but not mention or discuss.

Edited by geogphotos
  • Love 1