Image in QC for a long time

Hi, it's been a long time I notice a lot of slowness in checking the images send. The situation has probably worsened with the pandemic, in my case I have to wait up to a month to be approved.

If the images are not approved then I have to wait another ten days before uploading again. In my opinion it is too long time, we both waste time and money.

Thanks

I have been with Alamy since 2008 and I am still waiting up to 5 weeks for submissions to pass QC. There is no favouritism shown to any regardless.

Allan

On 18/02/2021 at 16:35, Allan Bell said:

I have been with Alamy since 2008 and I am still waiting up to 5 weeks for submissions to pass QC. There is no favouritism shown to any regardless.

Allan

In fact , I' m not talking about favoring someone or not, but for everyone!

Francesco

That is concerning and not good for you or Alamy. 

My QC rating is 3 stars and I am only waiting one day for images to be passed with submissions going in every few days so not sure why you and others are experiencing long delays.

I understand the frustration.

I would take it up with Alamy via email to contributors@alamy.com

They are helpful and may be able to tell you if there is any reason.

Good luck.

On 17/02/2021 at 18:32, Loren44 said:

Hi, it's been a long time I notice a lot of slowness in checking the images send. The situation has probably worsened with the pandemic, in my case I have to wait up to a month to be approved.

If the images are not approved then I have to wait another ten days before uploading again. In my opinion it is too long time, we both waste time and money.

Thanks

Whilst the delay may be unwelcome Alamy have worked to this qc standard for a long time so they don't think they are wasting time and money.

Learning the qc standard and working to it is not that hard. 

• Like 1