Hate this new format!

Bryan

From my point of view this new format for the forum is a disaster.

Please restore the single click Edit button and allow a full width presentation when editing. I use the Edit button continually when reporting photos found, while I don't want to have to keep scrolling down to get to where I want to be.  Can't understand the reason for these very unwelcome changes.  Maybe it suits some folk, but then please make it optional......

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Same here- I'm not sure but I think the fonts used to be seriffed. Sans-serif is much less readable.

I'm guessing it used to follow the rules you set for screen display in your browser, but now the font and size is governed by a style sheet.

wim

• Love 1

Way too small to read on a laptop/desktop. Have to zoom twice to be able to read the menu.

On the main menu, while the main title column has lots of blank space, the subject is pushed to the right and cut off, is difficult to read. Ditto for last time updated.

Inside a thread, text squashed to the left to give way to useless statistics on the right. In turn, images are squashed and smaller.

Complete step backwards!! My eyes hurt!

• Like 1