Have you Found any Alamy Photographs November 2013

Guardian Online, Nov 22
Stormy scene, BT86G6, Ryan McGinnis/Alamy
Accounting, PhotoAlto/Alamy
Giraffe Manor, Kenya, D8B3HY, Paulette Sinclair (Alamy credit only)
Atlantis Hotel, Bahamas, CR933W, Keren Su/China Span (Alamy credit only)

Waldorf Astoria, New York, B7D46W, Martin Thomas Photography (Alamy credit only)
Park Hyatt Hotel, Tokyo, D825NH, Roussel Photography (Alamy credit only)

Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Mumbai, India, DF696C, Renato Granieri (Alamy credit only)
The Ritz, London, AHPK4N, John Baran/Alamy

Guardian Online, Nov 22

Sign: alcohol ban, may be crop of B225GT, Justin Hannaford (Alamy credit only)
Common weed fat hen, BXGJ06, Nigel Cattlin/Alamy

Orpine, BKRH4G, Organica/Alamy
Marsh mallow, ARMM32, blickwinkel/Alamy
Hairy bittercress, B4EG8P, Nigel Cattlin/Alamy

Wild garlic, BT188D, Dave McAleavy Images/Alamy

and then there's this image I cannot find of windmill De Gooyer and the sign of the Brewery 't IJ (the Y). It's credited Alamy.

wim

CBJ9NR.jpg

CBJ9NR De Gooyer windmill and brewhouse Brouwerij 't IJ, brewery at the Funenkade, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Europe Michael Zegers /  LOOK Die Bildagentur der Fotografen GmbH

and then there's this image I cannot find of windmill De Gooyer and the sign of the Brewery 't IJ (the Y). It's credited Alamy.

wim

CBJ9NR.jpg

CBJ9NR De Gooyer windmill and brewhouse Brouwerij 't IJ, brewery at the Funenkade, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Europe Michael Zegers /  LOOK Die Bildagentur der Fotografen GmbH

Sprocket,

Thank you! As I thought: it's being filtered out for me. Probably not for me personally, but for The Netherlands, or even the Continent maybe? ;-)

This is what I see:

Sorry, no images were found for 'CBJ9NR'

wim

22/11/2013, UK, Metro, p15, packed breakfast, BD60TM, Rooney, Deirdre [Alamy credit only]
22/11/2013, UK, Metro, p81, Hatfield House, ADG972, Robert Stainforth [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
22/11/2013, UK, Metro, p81, Hatfield Old Town, BT9TRT, Robert Stainforth [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Guardian Online, Nov 22

Stormy scene, BT86G6, Ryan McGinnis/Alamy

Accounting, PhotoAlto/Alamy

Giraffe Manor, Kenya, D8B3HY, Paulette Sinclair (Alamy credit only)

Atlantis Hotel, Bahamas, CR933W, Keren Su/China Span (Alamy credit only)

Waldorf Astoria, New York, B7D46W, Martin Thomas Photography (Alamy credit only)

Park Hyatt Hotel, Tokyo, D825NH, Roussel Photography (Alamy credit only)

Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Mumbai, India, DF696C, Renato Granieri (Alamy credit only)

The Ritz, London, AHPK4N, John Baran/Alamy

Thank you, John. I saw that it was the only image zoomed for Giraffe Manor yesterday so had hopes. My name isn't in the credit so I wouldn't have found it on Google so many thanks. Of course, I'm not expecting big money but every bit helps and I had a magical time at Giraffe Manor. I had dreamed of going there for 30 years and when I noticed that my Masai Mara trip started in Nairobi and Giraffe Manor is in Nairobi I added a couple of days there (for a bunch of money). I was in tears when I had to leave. I do love my trips!

Paulette

The Daily Telegraph [uK] 22 November,  page 31
BDPRAF.jpg
BDPRAF.jpg A small dog walking in the evening light Trigger Image

The Daily Telegraph [uK] 22 November, Business page B2
A64WP6.jpg
A64WP6 Visit of Queen Elizabeth I to Blackfriars in London 1600 North Wind Picture Archives

The Daily Telegraph [uK] 22 November, Business page B8
DA49YA.jpg
DA49YA Beef carcases hanging in abattoir, Yorkshire, England, February FLPA

The Weekend Australian [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 1
BGXAMG.jpg
BGXAMG Classic red 1959 beautiful Chevy convertible on cobblestone street of Trinidad Cuba an old colonial village Bill Bachmann

The Weekend Australian [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 7
AM0BXX.jpg
AM0BXX France, Alpes Maritimes, Menton, Serre de la Madone garden, historical garden created in 1924 MOIRENC Camille / Hemis

The Weekend Australian [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 7
ANPK93.jpg
ANPK93 A still pool of water bordered by iris forms the foreground while a trellis and cypress define the midground of this mature Medi SunDrenched Garden

The Weekend Australian [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 8-9
D74AP8.jpg
D74AP8 classic US cars and El Capitolio in central Havana, Cuba, Caribbean Bildagentur-online/Schickert

The Weekend Australian [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 9
CY63AC.jpg
CY63AC local men Trinidad CHRIS LEWINGTON

The Weekend Australian [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 9
CRB20D.jpg
CRB20D Newborn baby horse at the living room of horse whisperer Julio Munoz KIKE CALVO / VWPICS / Visual&Written SL

The Weekend Australian [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 8-9
CY63JG.jpg
CY63JG View over Trinidad CHRIS LEWINGTON

Mail Online 22nd

BCRTPK colin bain  New Scotland Yard Sign

BWXXG5 Ian Dagnall  Can of Red Bull Energy Drink, USA (Probably, lots of similar shots)

D4EDC1 Kevin Britland  a morrisons store uk

C6KEFH Frankie Angel  A cut out of a can of Relentless energy drink

D8F6BF Annie Eagle  Peterborough City Hospital

A3NCC3  LondonPhotos - Homer Sykes  Legalise cannabis rally and march Brixton to Clapham Common London England

B0TMBA  JoeFox  PSNI police service northern ireland officer in high vis jacket making notes in his notebook

CM88H6 ZUMA Press  Amazon locker 

A8902X  Ashley Whitworth  Cataract Gorge in Tasmania (Cropped pano)

BM629F David Wall  Lady Launceston Tour Boat, Historic King's Bridge, Cataract Gorge, South Esk River, Launceston, Northern Tasmania, Australia

AM7WFB  Alex Segre  Ryanair check in at Stansted Airport, England UK

B049TG  IS2008-05  Bottle of poison

BDA3F3 Keith Morris  2 Paramedics responding to a 999 call putting elderly lady who has fallen over at home on a stretcher and taking her to hospital

AP8BKX  Arch White  Speeding Ambulance with blurred movement, on way to an emergency, Edinburgh, Princes Street, Scotland, UK

ANGY4Y Ron Erwin  Large Bull Moose (Aces aces) with velvet antlers in Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

B286FY  Juice Images69  Woman and man drinking wine

AEF7J8  Mikael Karlsson  Methamphetamine on blue background.

D916X0  Johner Images  Download preview image Add to lightbox Add to cart Contact Alamy Woman filling car with petrol

A5KX6X Tetra Images  Couple paying bills on laptop

The Age [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 26
CFF64W.jpg
CFF64W Sandy beach with palms, Emirates Palace hotel and high rise buildings, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Holger Leue / LOOK Die Bildagentur der Fotografen GmbH

The Age [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 25
D0G2K6.jpg
D0G2K6 The home of the late welsh poet Dylan Thomas in Laugharne, Wales. John Wellings [Published exactly one year after it was taken]

The Age [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 25
BWK6AT.jpg
BWK6AT Statue of Welsh poet author Dylan Thomas in front of the Dylan Thomas Theatre, Swansea, West Glamorgan, Wales, UK David Lyons

Guardian Online, Nov 23
Briefcase full of money, AX32HY, pintailpictures/Alamy
Spurn Head, BC030J, Neil Dangerfield (Alamy credit only)
Equation on blackboard, BDHDN0, DCPhoto/Alamy
Easy Bus, BCREDD, Justin Kase (Alamy credit only)

Postman emptying postbox, D6NJBJ, Kumar Sriskandan/Alamy

Clematis montana rubens 'Tetrarose', crop of ABNNG2, Holmes Garden Photos (Alamy credit only)

The Globe and Mail [Canada] 23 November, Travel, page T6-T7
ARJTEG.jpg
ARJTEG Sand dunes near Lagoa Bonita (Beautiful Lagoon), Parque Nacional dos Lencois Maranhenses, Brazil, South America Marco Simoni / Robert Harding Picture Library Ltd

The Age [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 19
BWPRX3.jpg
BWPRX3 The doorman waits patiently for clients to arrive outside The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park Hotel in Knightsbridge, London. Peter Wheeler

The Age [Australia] 23 November, Traveller, page 13
BY3C2E.jpg
BY3C2E Woman in pink hat picking tea at Tea Research Institute, Yunnan Province, Xishuangbanna, China. JMH4227 John Henshall

Ohtuleht [Estonia] 23 November, pages 1 and 26
AHEDT6.jpg
AHEDT6 STUDIO PORTRAIT ILLUSTRATING MEN GOING ON HOLIDAY TO FIND LOVE Adrian Sherratt

Country Living UK - December 2013

CNJD04.jpg

p37 - CNJD04 - FLPA - Robin [reversed]

BKXWR6.jpg

p37 - BKXWR6 - ableimages - Snowman's family [reversed]

CNRXGA.jpg

p38 - CNRXGA -  Chris Howes/Wild Places Photography - Woodstock

wim

Archived