May Challenge - FINAL 24 HOUR Vote!

losdemas

May Challenge - FINAL 24 HOUR VOTE  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose one of the following two images:

• Sign for the Claire Morissette cycle path on Maisonneuve street in downtown Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Image ID: MHT0EN / Colin Woods
    • Great spotted woodpecker (Dendrocopos major), a woodland bird, during May, UK, perched on a public footpath sign - Image ID: TAH5D4 / Gillian Pullinger

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/20 at 01:00

Well, that was a close-run thing! A three-way tie for a large part of the voting period, it came down to a tie between two images.  If you could now lend your support to the image you most want to win out of the remaining two, that would be great!

They are:

MHT0EN - Sign for the Claire Morissette cycle path on Maisonneuve street in downtown Montreal, Quebec, Canada by Colin Woods

Sign for the Claire Morissette cycle path on Maisonneuve street in downtown Montreal, Quebec, Canada Stock Photo

TAH5D4 - Great spotted woodpecker (Dendrocopos major), a woodland bird, during May, UK, perched on a public footpath sign by Gillian Pullinger

Great spotted woodpecker (Dendrocopos major), a woodland bird, during May, UK, perched on a public footpath sign Stock Photo

Edited by losdemas

14 hours ago, The Blinking Eye said:

I was rooting for woodpecker but bicycle sunspot was my close second too. 😁

Thanks, Kristin. I'm very happy to come a close second. At least I don't have the responsibility of organising the next challenge!

• Love 1