Thoughts on Doing a Blog

Liked the blog. 

Couple of thoughts Edo.  You should be eligible for a free flu jab - maybe too late for this season, but a must for next. All day veggie breakfast at Morrison's £5 including a cup of tea, not sophisticated but no meat and plenty to eat, no alcohol however! 

Edited by Bryan

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Liked the blog. 

Couple of thoughts Edo.  You should be eligible for a free flu jab - maybe too late for this season, but a must for next. All day veggie breakfast at Morrison's £5 including a cup of tea, not sophisticated but no meat and plenty to eat, no alcohol however! 

Had my flu jab, thanks, Bryan. I get one every fall. This last illness was intense for 2 days and then vanished. It was my year-round allergy and asthma mixed with something else. I've not been to China recently, and my Mac is okay. Tea make me cough. And I do eat meat but not so often. 

• Love 1

On 28/01/2020 at 11:44, Allan Bell said:

Nice Blog Ed. I tried posting three times but it always came up with an error. Gave up.

Allan

Yeah, I tried to post a comment answer myself and it would't work. ???

Here's this week's:  https://edostrange.blogspot.com/2020/02/those-herring-gulls.html

Edited by Ed Rooney

Tried to post a comment again with no success.

I'll put it here instead. Bear in mind it is related to your last post in your blog.

I do like your humour Ed.

Or

I do like your humor Ed. (Just for the American in you.)

Allan

Thanks, folks. It's bad weather here in Liverpool but your comments brighten my day.

Allan, I have two MacBooks. One wants to use American spelling, the other prefers British. Neither speaks Scouse. 

Edited by Ed Rooney
  • Love 1