James' Blog very, very quiet...

LOL, Paulette, and I loved James West's "dog's dinner" double-take.

Audio was okay with YouTube and my computer (separate speakers) volume levels turned to max.

Good to hear payment threshold will be lowered by end of year, and then lowered again first half of 2014.

NYCat:   Actually I'm an Anglophile and I love James' accent. It is an accent, you know, to those of us in the US of A. We, of course have no accent.

Paulette

Gee, Ann—I have twin Bose speakers here and I had trouble. 

Literally quiet talk from James. I turned everything up as high as I could and could hardly hear him. Not much content either. I was hoping for a lowering of the payment threshold as I am just under it now. So by the end of the year something will happen and then more in the next six months. Guess I just have to sell more!!!!

Paulette

I had no problem with the volume on my MacBook Air in California. I could understand every word easily. I actually thought it was really nice of him to take the time to answer some questions and give us a quick update. 

Sorry, just realized that I strayed off-topic by commenting on the content - gone to stand in the naughty corner......(Sound on my Mac was fine, once I'd switched the default 'mute' off....)

Priorities, David, priorities . . . please pay closer attention in future. "Commenting on the content" indeed . . . bah, humbug.

dd

I normally have the sound off or right down on my desktop. Most laptops hardly do sound worth listening to. But we all must have some old headsets lying around from the days of our walkmans. Pop the mini plug into your machine and problem solved. Volume set to about half way was fine for listening to James a second time. I'll use it more for other things perhaps.

I watched it on my phone (HTC ONE) and it was nice and loud. The strongest point James makes for me, was that if we want more and bigger sales we need to submit better work. I have really been guilty of this throughout my whole portfolio. Quick snaps to build a portfolio, because that's what was advised. 

For those of you struggling to hear James, we’ve uploaded a version of the video with the sound enhanced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jspeQ_I_5H4

Also, here’s a pdf of the transcript if you want to take a look: https://alamy.sharefile.com/d/s40e845af7fc4742a

This thread will now be locked as there is a dual thread situation. For any further comments, please use the original thread:

http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/1030-ask-james-is-back-your-next-chance-to-ask-the-ceo-a-question-deadline-23rd-sept

Archived