Have you found any Alamy images in November?

Just now, Bryan said:

Not sure that they will bother to look without the evidence Mark, but do correct me if I am wrong. I tried to chase a usage ages ago, on the basis of these threads ( and it was one of my own spots!) but drew a blank.

Whenever I've seen a use before it was reported, and provided a reference and a date, they've told me if there was a "relevant download" as they put it.

The other day they were even able to tell me that a particular publisher's reporting period was SIX MONTHS! sorry six months. So they will look.

Found in the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/28/divided-britain-brexit-alarm

Photograph of A632 between Matlock and Chesterfield, Derbyshire, U.K. 11th June 2016. A Vote Leave campaign sign in the Derbyshire countryside ahead of the UK's referendum on Thursday 23rd June 2016. Credit: Mark Richardson/Alamy Live News

Photographer: Mark Richardson

Image ID: G3FMBM

www.aidenclarkephotography.co.uk

Discovered in the Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/dear-deidre/5020732/dear-deidre-sex-with-lover-amazing-but-cant-wait-for-baby/

Photo of a worried young woman holding coffee mug while ill man relaxing in background

Photographer: moodboard 

Image ID: DP9D5N

Picture of a casual businessman leaning on window looking worried

Photographer: Wavebreak Media ltd

Image ID: DY7HKP

aidenclarkephotography.co.uk

Times 30th

H3YW6G   World History Archive    Saddle quern with rubbing stone used for grinding grain. From Wales. Dated 6th Century BC

JDK0B7  Classic Image   Making bread during the Neolithic Age aka New Stone Age or Age of the Polished Stone. From L'Homme Primitif, published 1870

FM15DM    René van den Berg Reverse vending machine in an in Germany

Business

B9MJM2  Justin Kase Costcutter Supermarket store front below house frontages

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/30/country-diary-glen-coe-scottish-highlands-cloud-hid-everything
BX5K45 robertharding/ Lee Frost Winter view of Rannoch Moor at sunset
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/nov/30/best-german-city-breaks-readers-travel-tips-leipzig-hamburg-augsburg
KBE1T8 Stefano Politi Markovina City skyline, Augsburg (cropped)
H32AE0 Silvan Bachmann Lübeck
K4AJ69 imageBROKER/Daniel Schoenen Beach Club Strand Pauli
D6W65B Agencja Fotograficzna Caro/Claudia Hechtenberg Brandenburg City Hall
J2F601  Walter Bibikow / DanitaDelimont Museum Speyer
AXP2PT Sabine Lubenow Kaiser Friedrich Bad, Wiesbaden

23 minutes ago, Clare Gainey said:

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/nov/30/best-german-city-breaks-readers-travel-tips-leipzig-hamburg-augsburg
KBE1T8 Stefano Politi Markovina City skyline, Augsburg (cropped)

Thank you Clare for having found this image of mine.

Stefano

30/11/2017, UK, Guardian, p7, starlings at Martin Mere, KGNHCX, MediaWorldImages [Alamy credit only]
30/11/2017, UK, Guardian, p37, waiter with tray of food, B834FP, Paula Solloway [Cropped. no credit - poss not via Alamy]

29/11/2017, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p6, Dawson's heights in SE London, F3KW01, Simon Turner [Alamy credit only]
29/11/2017, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p8, Canada Water Library, credited to Alamy but I can't find it
29/11/2017, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p10, flats at Grays in Essex, ECXTNR, Peter Smith [Alamy credit only]
29/11/2017, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p10, River Lee at St Margaret's in Herts, B3CYHT, james schutte [Alamy credit only]
29/11/2017, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p10, view across Medway to Rochester at night, FC96WF, robertharding [Alamy credit only]

29/11/2017 Daily Mail

Woman's hand putting a coin into a red purse - to illustrate an article about saving. BPRR4N Ann Cutting Select

30/11/2017 Daily Mail

Close up of passport being inserted into reader at a UK airport ePassport gate. EJMH89 Ian Shaw

R Whites raspberry lemonade can on a white background. KBME98 ACORN 1

Fact of the day: the jingle for the "secret lemonade drinker" advert (to promote R Whites) was written and sung by Ross McManus - the father of Elvis Costello, who also provided the backing vocals. 

On 11/29/2017 at 13:06, SShep said:

28/11/2017, UK, London Evening Standard, p41, Brixton Market, E6F91M, PjrTravel [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Via Alamy, yes. Thanks for spotting it.

I would never have taken it if I hadn't got on the wrong train at Victoria and had get off at Brixton and wait for a train back.

Time well spent, as it turns out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived