MyAlamy Net Revenue changes

BOO! HISS.. If you press F5 to refresh, the page goes back to the default date range and 'Date Paid'. And the 'reload' button has gone missing on the redesign. The question is, does the page automatically refresh to show new sales coming in if you leave it open?

1 minute ago, Shergar said:

Would have rather seen them working on AIM than something that wasn't broken.

Shergar

My thoughts exactly but I do like the new sales history which is long overdue.

Pearl

9 minutes ago, Pearl said:

My thoughts exactly but I do like the new sales history which is long overdue.

Pearl

Pearl,

What do you mean by new sales history? You could always put in a date range before to see sales over a period.

John.

1 minute ago, Stokie said:

Pearl,

What do you mean by new sales history? You could always put in a date range before to see sales over a period.

John.

You could only chose 1 or 2months, a year or all as far as I recall.

Pearl

27 minutes ago, Niels Quist said:

The quick look takes a little more time. Whether today's date will show today's sale will have to be shown before I believe it. It may not be so.

I liked the old interface  for having the brief look of a recent sale.

Yes it does, Niels!

Alex

I've just tried it on my phone - previously hitting 'refresh' would do just that, with the same dates.

Now it resets everything. Very disappointing.

It's annoying having to redo everything on a PC but is ridiculously fiddly on my phone, having to reset everything every time.

I like the new look, but PLEASE Alamy give us a 'refresh' option keeping the same dates.

(Maybe hitting 'GO' does the job, but until another sale comes through, we won't know)

7 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

I've just tried it on my phone - previously hitting 'refresh' would do just that, with the same dates.

Now it resets everything. Very disappointing.

It's annoying having to redo everything on a PC but is ridiculously fiddly on my phone, having to reset everything every time.

I like the new look, but PLEASE Alamy give us a 'refresh' option keeping the same dates.

(Maybe hitting 'GO' does the job, but until another sale comes through, we won't know)

Hitting GO does the job on the computer but the page often re loads on my phone and iPad so the dates get reset to default.  As you say Phil it's very fiddly having to put the dates in again.  Not a well thought out "improvement"!

Pearl

4 minutes ago, Pearl said:

Hitting GO does the job on the computer but the page often re loads on my phone and iPad so the dates get reset to default.  As you say Phil it's very fiddly having to put the dates in again.  Not a well thought out "improvement"!

Pearl

Alamy seem good on "improving" things that aren't broken, eg AIM!! (Although it did need revamping.)

John.

Archived