39 minutes ago, Southpole said:

Hopefully the weather will improve for my holiday xxxxxxxxxxxx

Um, probably not a good idea to announce on a public forum when and where you are going on holiday, Southpole. Might I humbly suggest that you delete that information? Or maybe put some more locks on your doors? 

Enjoy your holiday - whenever and wherever you might go.  😊

1 minute ago, losdemas said:

Um, probably not a good idea to announce on a public forum when and where you are going on holiday, Southpole. Might I humbly suggest that you delete that information? Or maybe put some more locks on your doors? 

It's OK Southpole is not a footballer.:)

Allan

58 minutes ago, losdemas said:

Great advice. I've known to not announce trips until after the fact. Also crooks watch obits for funeral announcements. The mourners come home to a burglarized home. Some leave a house sitter.

Betty

34 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Great advice. I've known to not announce trips until after the fact. Also crooks watch obits for funeral announcements. The mourners come home to a burglarized home. Some leave a house sitter.

Betty

That`s pretty sad. I must remember not to post my obit on the forum. B)

Archived