Alamy homepage photo cover

Today my photo of the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco  has been selected as Alamy homepage's image. It's the third time in a few months I see a photo of mine there. Somebody in Alamy must love me I guess!  :P

Thank you Alamy!!

Stefano

My goodness, last year I bought a bridge just like that on craigsBay!

You clearly provide what's needed. Well done & congratulations, Stefano.

Oh well, that sounds a nice suggestion in order to have a 4th image soon then!  ;)

You haven't been sending over bottles of the Riscal to Oxfordshire, have you, Stefano?

Congratulation!  :)

Today my photo of the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco  has been selected as Alamy homepage's image. It's the third time in a few months I see a photo of mine there. Somebody in Alamy must love me I guess!  :P

Thank you Alamy!!

Stefano

Congratulations Stefano!!

Kumar

Nice going, Stefano. Have any of the chosen images licensed after appearing on the homepage? Inquiring minds want to know.

Sorry for my late reply to your question. I'm traveling and forgot to.

No, honestly, no sale was not reported after the single images appeared in the Alamy homepage. 

Well done again Stefano.....with so many WOW! pictures in your portfolio, I'm not surprised this is your 3rd picture on the alamy home page.

Thanks!!! 

Archived