Should I Work for Free?

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 December 2015
End: 01 December 2020 $ 2.12 Total sales $2.12

Sometimes I feel like we already do…this came in this morning and just to add insult to injury, it has been used at full resolution and is a distributor sale   :angry:

Usage: Editorial

Media: Editorial website

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Image Size: Any size

Start: 01 December 2015

End: 01 December 2020 $ 2.12 Total sales $2.12

Sometimes I feel like we already do…this came in this morning and just to add insult to injury, it has been used at full resolution and is a distributor sale   :angry:

Philippe had one of those too.

Allan

Noooooooo
But, there's always a but
I have worked for free for Tibetan's and conservation organisations I believe in. However, I don't consider this as "Working for free" I consider it working for Freedom.
However, I'm told "Freedom's just another word for nothing to lose"

I just love Keith's posts. So much relevant and accurate information packed into a couple of lines of text. The one I recall most vividly was when someone said they found it hard to take pictures of the French town Tours. Keith's reply, again a masterpiece of brevity, -  'Don't take pictures of Tours, take pictures in Tours.' An entire successful philosophy in 9 words. Thanks Keith, I for one, read your posts without fail. 

Archived