No Data from yesterday

It hardly ever updates at 9am UK time. That's the absolute earliest but it varies daily from just after 9 up to midday. It's now 10.20am and no update yet.

Geoff.

Yes, this is what I see too. So either something has to be done manually or traffic through the site can vary wildly from one day to another meaning that on some days it takes longer to calculate the metrics than on other days.

I think they have to run what in the old days we would have termed a "Batch job" to update the metrics.

Still use the term today... and indeed I assume this is exactly what happens... I'd be curious though to know if the variation in time that the metrics are available is down to the amount of data on any given day or the fact that someone manually has to run a command on a computer somewhere to start it and that someone might do this at slightly different times each day.

Archived