As always, when people say how good a month is, I'm having a bad time and when they complain about lack of sales, I seem to have a good month. 

First half of June is pretty good with a few 40-60s and three 3-figure sales.

Can we have more threads complaining about bad sales please?

I wasn't complaining

As always, when people say how good a month is, I'm having a bad time and when they complain about lack of sales, I seem to have a good month. 

First half of June is pretty good with a few 40-60s and three 3-figure sales.

Can we have more threads complaining about bad sales please?

Not complaining. Just curious. The first half of the month is usually fairly active for me.

Me, too.  :)

But I've had three reasonably good sales - one 3-figure sale.

Experiencing a 'downturn' not only in June but since the introduction of the three buttons. However, today two 4-figure $ sales were reported. Record breaking $ sales for me.

Congratulations, A rare event nowadays as I understand it. Care to share what type of sales they were? Not asking for the images mind you, just interested in the type of use that attracts four figure sales. And I totally understand if you wish to keep even that information to yourself.

We can but live in hope.

Ken

Experiencing a 'downturn' not only in June but since the introduction of the three buttons. However, today two 4-figure $ sales were reported. Record breaking $ sales for me.

Congratulations, A rare event nowadays as I understand it. Care to share what type of sales they were? Not asking for the images mind you, just interested in the type of use that attracts four figure sales. And I totally understand if you wish to keep even that information to yourself.

We can but live in hope.

Ken

Ken

Thanks.

Outdoor Display – Billboard/Transit Ad

Full Area

UK

Congrats to Steven,  some of these outdoor billboards can be huge (96 sheet is the largest). My other job,  is an advertising media inspector, so I get to see a lot of theses posters. Do you know what advert  campaign it is, so I can look out for it?

Congrats to Steven,  some of these outdoor billboards can be huge (96 sheet is the largest). My other job,  is an advertising media inspector, so I get to see a lot of theses posters. Do you know what advert  campaign it is, so I can look out for it?

Thanks John

Two to look out for!

Industry sector: Telecoms

Ends June 2016

Archived