How was your March 2015?

8 for Not A Lot.

2 in April so far, for less than Not A Lot.

At least it was sunny here today.

On the whole tho, if the next 3 quarters of the year are like the first quarter, I'll be a moderately happy bunny.

Forgive me if Im wrong but I was under the impression that this thread was for reporting Alamy sales, otherwise it's difficult for those of us without other outlets to get a perspective.

Yeah! haha!  but look at the reports!! depressing the least wouldn't you say?  at least I quoted my own outlet, not another agency. 

To get a perspective here, well you can possibly compare it to a low to middle tier micro agency which don't say very much, does it.

Forgive me if Im wrong but I was under the impression that this thread was for reporting Alamy sales, otherwise it's difficult for those of us without other outlets to get a perspective.

Yeah! haha!  but look at the reports!! depressing the least wouldn't you say?  at least I quoted my own outlet, not another agency. 

To get a perspective here, well you can possibly compare it to a low to middle tier micro agency which don't say very much, does it.

So, what's keeping your here? 

Cheers,

Philippe

The only answer I can come up with:  It's British.  As with a couple of other agencies (small ones) that aren't having much impact on revenue.  And in their case also being very photo-centric.  And one is very high end ... rah-rah!

But there is at least one UK agency that really knows how to maintain good returns for photographers...

Not telling.

Cheers,

Philippe

The only answer I can come up with:  It's British.  As with a couple of other agencies (small ones) that aren't having much impact on revenue.  And in their case also being very photo-centric.  And one is very high end ... rah-rah!

But there is at least one UK agency that really knows how to maintain good returns for photographers...

Not telling.

Go on go on go on go on. lol  (in father Ted style)

Cheers,

Philippe

Not telling.

Go on go on go on go on. lol  (in father Ted style)

As it happens you're not too far from the truth here. Yes and I know which agency you are thinking about and how they maintain such good return to photographers, Lord knows?  but they do.

I'm a bit late to the show but here goes:

9 sales for $444 gross - I'm reasonably happy with that.

22 zooms for the month plus one unreported sale too.

John.

My March 2015 totalled about $165 for a total of 5000+ images - only fair. 

Some people here are mentioning their zoom count for the month.  Since the revamp of the My Alamy start page, that data no longer appears in Sales History - where else could it be found? 

Some people here are mentioning their zoom count for the month.  Since the revamp of the My Alamy start page, that data no longer appears in Sales History - where else could it be found? 

Zooms count....

Go to the My Alamy page.....below the sales/revenue graph, look for the Alamy Measures heading, and then look right- click the down arrow to open up tab.  Then click on Your Images to open up all the info for your zooms (dates/etc.).

So zooms are good?  we get paid for zooms? if not,  why is it good?

I was using good as a way of saying a large (i.e. good) number of zooms rather than whether zooms are actually good or not.

Archived