Accidental duplicate upload

After uploading my first ever batch of images I tried tracking my submissions and found the submission history to be empty.

So I uploaded the same images once more and after clicking around a bit the images showed up in the tracking info but with double as much images as I had planed. I came to the forum to search for a thread to see if it's possible to delete duplicate uploads but couldn't find any. The only relevant thread I found was talking about submissions not showing up directly after uploading images. Had I read that thread earlier I wouldn't have made that mistake but it's too late for that I guess.

So for the obvious question. Is there an option to delete the duplicates to spare QC from the work of having to delete them?

Regards

derGraf

After uploading my first ever batch of images I tried tracking my submissions and found the submission history to be empty.

So I uploaded the same images once more and after clicking around a bit the images showed up in the tracking info but with double as much images as I had planed. I came to the forum to search for a thread to see if it's possible to delete duplicate uploads but couldn't find any. The only relevant thread I found was talking about submissions not showing up directly after uploading images. Had I read that thread earlier I wouldn't have made that mistake but it's too late for that I guess.

So for the obvious question. Is there an option to delete the duplicates to spare QC from the work of having to delete them?

Regards

derGraf

No is the short answer but you can delete the duplicate images after passing QC and before they go on sale. Just don't add any info to them and select to delete.

Pearl 

Just contact member services.

dd

I have inadvertently uploaded the same image twice on a few occasions - I need to keep a better track on what I am doing! Hasn't caused any problems to date with QC, and, as Pearl says, you can delete at the Manage Images stage.

Just contact member services.

dd

When I last asked MS to delete an upload which I had done by mistake they told me they couldn't even though they have done it for me in the past.

Pearl

Archived