A Ferrari ID, Please?

Some Scuderia Spider with it's hood on.

Here's a red 430 somewhere.

If you google ferrari scuderia spider 16m you'll have quite a lot to choose from. To me it's all like penguins: they all look the same to me.

wim

Thanks a lot, fellas . . . a F430 Spider it is. See second image down: http://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/sports-cars-models/past-models/f430-spider/

I can't see the purpose of owning a Ferrari in the USA, Andrew, where there are speed limits everywhere. Now if I were on the Autobahn in Germany. . . . 

Edo

Why I'd take a horse instead:

a. no gas to buy (horse will run on oats and the occasional apple)

b. more environmentally friendly (minimal emissions, even after all the oats)

c. no costly repairs

d. no auto insurance premiums

e. horse much friendlier than Ferrari

f.  horse can mow the lawn

g. girls (they find horses sexier than cars)

P.S. regarding g., I'm getting too old for horsing around, but one can dream

Only farm girls and girls who've never actually seen a live horse prefer them to sports cars. I did a memoir in my blog about my adventures as a Little Equestrian, a very scary business.  :unsure:

P.S.  I just scanned down in my blog to find that piece that I posted in 2012 and could find no text. Blogger changed their software recently and some of my older blogs have various problems. Sorry. Perhaps I'll post some of the older ones anew, if possible. 

Thanks a lot, fellas . . . a F430 Spider it is. See second image down: http://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/sports-cars-models/past-models/f430-spider/

I can't see the purpose of owning a Ferrari in the USA, Andrew, where there are speed limits everywhere. Now if I were on the Autobahn in Germany. . . . 

Edo

I will just stick with my Corvette.  Made in USA and if you need anything Chevrolet dealers everywhere.  Couldn't afford a Ferrari anyway. :)  

Here I go again . . . snapping pics of the rear end of another sports car and not getting enough specific ID information. Can someone help me out? (Much more attractive than the rear end of a horse, I think.) 

Reflections_on_the_shiny_surface_of_a_bl

I don't know ed, I think this rear end of a horse is kinda cool!   :D

Braided_tail_of_a_Palomino_horse-E0EMMA.

Jill

Archived