Finally 6,000 Plus Images...

Well i've finally crossed the 6,000 images for start of 2024 😃 I've been at it for quite some time i know, but i still like to take images

and sell a few.I still enjoy the process of shooting stock even though these days the rewards are smaller..

Best wishes to my fellow photographers for a better 2024.

Cheers William

• Love 3
  • Like 4

On 03/01/2024 at 08:18, William Caram said:

Well i've finally crossed the 6,000 images for start of 2024 😃 I've been at it for quite some time i know, but i still like to take images

and sell a few.I still enjoy the process of shooting stock even though these days the rewards are smaller..

Best wishes to my fellow photographers for a better 2024.

Cheers William

Well done William.

I was hoping to reach my 6000 before the end of 2023 but went down with a nasty bug just before Christmas which put a spanner in the works and stopped me getting out. OK now, no serious effects, so should reach my 6000 before the end of January.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dave Richards said:

Well done William.

I was hoping to reach my 6000 before the end of 2023 but went down with a nasty bug just before Christmas which put a spanner in the works and stopped me getting out. OK now, no serious effects, so should reach my 6000 before the end of January.

Thanks Dave, glad to hear you're feeling better and working towards your 6000 goal too.It does take time and effort to produce images for upload.ATB in 2024 ☀️

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Congratulations! You have a good eye. I like your images. A slow slog to the business is more fun than a frenetic one.

Thanks Betty, you have a great folio too...yes we keep moving forward at our own pace, we certainly know the effort it takes to amass a larger portfolio of images...ATB in 2024 ☀️

7 minutes ago, Marianne said:

Congrats! Lovely portfolio! Wishing you all the best for sales in 2024!

Thanks Marianne, i like your work too.You have been busy growing your folio as well, hope 2024 is a great one for you also ☀️

15 hours ago, Menyhert said:

Congratulations !

I´m also still in the 5000´s, hope to cross the 6000 in the course of 2024.....

Happy New Year !

Thanks Menyhert, hope you reach your image tally goal this year ☀️ ATB in 2024

13 hours ago, Normspics said:

Congratulations William a great achievement, wishing you many sales in 2024

Thanks Norm, i finally got a passport and took a South Pacific cruise with my wife and sister in law to New Caledonia and Vanuatu...I really enjoyed the variety of images i got on the trip...Yes i was busy happily snapping away while my wife and sister in law came down with Covid....so they unfortunately were confined to cabin and i was free to roam as i pleased wearing a mask.We will be heading your way in September to Toronto! for 3 weeks and i certainly will go mad with my camera 😃 I'm excited.
ATB to you in 2024 ☀️

40 minutes ago, William Caram said:

Thanks Marianne, i like your work too.You have been busy growing your folio as well, hope 2024 is a great one for you also ☀️

Thanks William - my goal is far less lofty than yours - hoping to hit 2,000 in 2024. Growing very slowly. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, William Caram said:

Thanks Norm, i finally got a passport and took a South Pacific cruise with my wife and sister in law to New Caledonia and Vanuatu...I really enjoyed the variety of images i got on the trip...Yes i was busy happily snapping away while my wife and sister in law came down with Covid....so they unfortunately were confined to cabin and i was free to roam as i pleased wearing a mask.We will be heading your way in September to Toronto! for 3 weeks and i certainly will go mad with my camera 😃 I'm excited.
ATB to you in 2024 ☀️

That sounds like a wonderful trip you took too bad about your Wife and Sister in Law, we are in The Algarve and like you snapping away like crazy! We are escaping the winter in Canada in favour of the Algarve.

Have a great trip to Toronto William.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rickygui said:

Seems like I need another thousand to hit 6K. I think is a good goal to pursue. All the best.

Thanks, we just have to add images consistently..ATB for your tally goal

• Love 1