Adobe Photography Plan £68

12 minutes ago, Jansos said:

Thanks for the link/info. Anyone know if the new versions of Adobe software still work with Apple Mojave 10.14.6? 

No - Big Sur or later required for Photoshop. Monterey or later for Lightroom Classic

Photoshop system requirements

Lightroom Classic system requirements

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Lawrenson said:

Add the code to your account page (instead of using a credit card), I just applied it to my account and it has extended it to 6th Dec 2024

Many thanks Paul - I was paying £9.98 monthly.  I've just bought it using your link to amazon and applied the code to my account and its done exactly that - my account now says 'next payment on Dec 5 2024' - very easy way to get it for almost half price for 12 months - much appreciated  😃

1 hour ago, Paul Lawrenson said:

Add the code to your account page (instead of using a credit card), I just applied it to my account and it has extended it to 6th Dec 2024

So just to be clear, any idea what happens if you already subscribe annually? My renewal date is in late June so I'm wondering if it would add the extra year on from that point. 

Edited by MDM

7 minutes ago, MDM said:

So just to be clear, any idea what happens if you already subscribe annually? My renewal date is in late June so I'm wondering if it would add the extra year on from that point. 

I pay monthly by credit card and can't see any way to redeem a new code. I can't even see a way to remove the existing payment method. I can "add new" but that only allows a credit card or Paypal.

Mark 

Edited by M.Chapman

8 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

I pay monthly by credit card and can't see any way to redeem a new code. I can't even see a way to remove the existing payment method. I can "add new" but that only allows a credit card or Paypal.

Mark 

A few related comments from a photography forum where similar questions were asked.

A question I have bought the black Friday offer I am already paying monthly how does the offer work when you add the black Friday offer to my account do I have to do anything? had a look on Adobe website but couldn't find an answer

It just stops taking payments for 12 months automatically.

And

In your Adobe account, you need to press the Redeem a Code button, enter the activation code and submit. Some while later Adobe will email a confirmation that it has accepted it, and you'll see the updated end date of your subscription.

And

As far as I can tell it'll just update the date when your next payment will be deducted. So if you redeem a one year voucher your next monthly payment will be after a year.

And

I got 2 now... sorted for next 2.5 years

49 minutes ago, sb photos said:

In your Adobe account, you need to press the Redeem a Code button

There wasn't a button for this that I could find in my Adobe account management page. The deal now seems to have changed and moved to a new URL https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Creative-Cloud-Photography-Plan/dp/B09F992S6V

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman

40 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

There wasn't a button for this that I could find in my Adobe account management page. The Black Friday deal has gone now anyway, so I missed out this year. 😞

Mark

A few days ago, I was told by Adobe CS that the Black Friday deals are only for new subscribers. After a quick chat, I was given a "goodwill gesture" discount, though.

The original deal is back again now but having purchased I cannot see where to enter the activation code, only to add another credit card.  So I assume I will have to cancel my subscription and start a new one?

Update:

I've done it!  Having wandered around the Adobe website I came across "renew or restart your membership" which allowed me to enter the code and now my plan goes to Dec 2024, although it took a couple of refreshes to update.  I hope that might help.

Edited by Sue Norwood
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Paul Lawrenson said:

The plan is still available, doesn't matter if you have a current sub that expires next year, you add this to the end of your current sub, so if you have a current plan that will expire in April 2024 say, adding the code will extend it to April 2025. I have been doing this for 8! years now.

New link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Creative-Cloud-Photography-plan/dp/B00LSU8PYO/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1PRPJU66B6JIE&keywords=lightroom%2Bphotography%2Bplan&qid=1700825882&sprefix=%2Caps%2C117&sr=8-1&th=1

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Kay said:

Many thanks Paul - I was paying £9.98 monthly.  I've just bought it using your link to amazon and applied the code to my account and its done exactly that - my account now says 'next payment on Dec 5 2024' - very easy way to get it for almost half price for 12 months - much appreciated  😃

Look out next year for 4th July and Black Friday November, never pay the full price again! 😁

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sue Norwood said:

I've done it!  Having wandered around the Adobe website I came across "renew or restart your membership" which allowed me to enter the code and now my plan goes to Dec 2024, although it took a couple of refreshes to update.  I hope that might help.

Excellent thanks, your tip led me to this page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/manage-account/using/renew-restart-extend-membership.html

So I bought 12 months from Amazon for £68.99 using Paul's link, received the email with redeem code in, and then entered on the renew-restart-extend page and boom my next monthly payment of £9.98 has moved from Dec 2023 to Dec 2024. Job done. THANKS!!

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Paul ...  👍

Even easier - once you've placed the order with Amazon go to 'Your Orders'.  Click on 'Go to your software library'.    You will see the redemption code - no need to wait for an email.  Highlight it and copy.  Click on the 'How to redeem this item' link, then click on the link to Adobe.  This will take you straight to the redemption page (assuming you are logged in to your Creative Cloud app of course).  Just click in the first box and 'Paste' - it will automatically fill all six boxes.

Now I've got Bob Marley's 'Redemption Song' in my head.......🙂

Edited by Vincent Lowe
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Even easier - once you've placed the order with Amazon go to 'Your Orders'.  Click on 'Go to your software library'.    You will see the redemption code - no need to wait for an email.  Highlight it and copy.  Click on the 'How to redeem this item' link, then click on the link to Adobe.  This will take you straight to the redemption page (assuming you are logged in to your Creative Cloud app of course).  Just click in the first box and 'Paste' - it will automatically fill all six boxes.

Now I've got Bob Marley's 'Redemption Song' in my head.......🙂

Yes thanks Paul and Vincent for that tip. I have been completely resistant to Black Friday this year up until now but that was an offer I couldn't refuse. Paid up to June 2025.

Edited by MDM

On 24/11/2023 at 06:51, sb photos said:

A few related comments from a photography forum where similar questions were asked.

A question I have bought the black Friday offer I am already paying monthly how does the offer work when you add the black Friday offer to my account do I have to do anything? had a look on Adobe website but couldn't find an answer

It just stops taking payments for 12 months automatically.

And

In your Adobe account, you need to press the Redeem a Code button, enter the activation code and submit. Some while later Adobe will email a confirmation that it has accepted it, and you'll see the updated end date of your subscription.

And

As far as I can tell it'll just update the date when your next payment will be deducted. So if you redeem a one year voucher your next monthly payment will be after a year.

And

I got 2 now... sorted for next 2.5 years

I did the same, got 2 and no pay till end 2025 🙂