I'm beginning to question the accuracy of zooms recorded. I have 4 pseudonyms and yesterday no zooms recorded for either and no zooms for anyone else on my pseudonyms views.

Seems wrong

3 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

Views about a third of average yesterday too. Work behind the scenes or broken again?

Agreed on low views also

I also had no zooms yesterday and this does not worry me in the least. Overall, I get a fair number of zooms but I find that they rarely result in sales anyway.

I keep a record of zooms and in the last 100 recorded only 8 resulted in sales. More important than zooms, I feel, is one's number of views.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stan Pritchard said:

I also had no zooms yesterday and this does not worry me in the least. Overall, I get a fair number of zooms but I find that they rarely result in sales anyway.

I keep a record of zooms and in the last 100 recorded only 8 resulted in sales. More important than zooms, I feel, is one's number of views.

Your missing the point. I am saying there where no zooms for anyone on my total amount of views over for pseudonyms. Clearly a glitch as others are now seeing the same

24 minutes ago, ReeRay said:

Your missing the point. I am saying there where no zooms for anyone on my total amount of views over for pseudonyms. Clearly a glitch as others are now seeing the same

Sorry for missing the point. I get now what you are saying. I'm sure all will be well soon, fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

Touch wood (reaches for head) my Zooms seem to be OK (27 for one pseudo and 42 for the other). CTR about average (.33 & .63) and views are pretty reasonable, I think. Maybe it was a temporary glitch?

15 hours ago, David eastley said:

I have seen a major fall in views for a couple of weeks ( down by 60% ) and so zooms are also down. I don't think buyers have suddenly started to ignore me so there must me a recording / measures issue

The search engine algorithm changed at the end of last month. Like many of us you are getting less views because unfortunately other images are being seen ahead of yours and most of the 'clients' searching for images will only look at a couple of pages. I was doing quite well until the change. No incentive to upload much at the moment. Do some searches where you think you have relevant images. Are the 'best' images on the first pages? It's a bit of a fools game at the moment.

Edited by Chexy
  • Like 1