Good morning,

Did you had passed batches in the morning? Or no changes?

Thanks.

Mirco

Yup, waiting batches passed in the early hours of  this morning (GMT), as expected.

Saturday morning at Alamy is like Saturday morning around town: guys coming round sweeping the streets, picking up litter, making the place look presentable. Whenever I have batches outstanding, Saturday morning is when they 'go green'...

All Passed and all done  ..Phew.... so should I consider my self a part of the Saturday morning club then ?  Now the foot work starts and getting more images for next week...  :(

Now for a well earned cuppa...  :)

Yes Alamy hysteria peaks on Friday evening only to be dispelled come Saturday morning with a happy  message - could do with a month's rest from uploading though and the gloom of winter would be a good time for it - or so I tell myself.....

Hope you have not been dispatched to purgatory? 

Edited by Bryan

Two batches from the 13th and 15th passed around 1am this morning the 16th (EST).

Yes. A small batch passed this morning

You guys are lucky, I have 3 images  stuck in Q.C, one from Oct 22, one from Oct 31st  and the third one from Nov 7th !!!!

Should I complain to Alamy or just sit tight? 

You guys are lucky, I have 3 images  stuck in Q.C, one from Oct 22, one from Oct 31st  and the third one from Nov 7th !!!!

Should I complain to Alamy or just sit tight? 

No reason to complain: you could query what is happening, but it seems very likely that you have a failed submission.  You'll find out soon enough.

Pfffff....

Guys today i got response of my images that did not changes status on saturday..... they where partily failed... so 61 passed and 2 has errors. This makes me very happy.