German office ?

I suspect most Germans who have used the German language website will have soon reverted to the English one - or a German distributor - after pulling most of their hair out.

The translating software used for captions and keywords is brilliant for comedy but not for accurate information - or business purposes.

Edited by Phil Robinson
  • Like 1

If you take a look at the Careers section of the Alamy website, you only see jobs for positions in the UK, USA, India or Australia.

I did note a short while ago that Alamy were looking for people with German language skills, mentioning Germany, Austria and Switzerland in the description.

2 minutes ago, AlbertSnapper said:

If you take a look at the Careers section of the Alamy website, you only see jobs for positions in the UK, USA, India or Australia.

I did note a short while ago that Alamy were looking for people with German language skills, mentioning Germany, Austria and Switzerland in the description.

The phone number on the German language site seems to be a UK one.

10 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Ditto. Mostly low prices distro.

Same here. I recently opted back into Distribution, but excluded Germany and Sweden where recent sales have been bulk rate and cheap.

On 19/09/2019 at 11:49, Travelshots said:

Ok Good ,Maybe they need to publicise its bit more.   NB the price £11.99 should surely be in euros?

In euros, given my location: "Unkompliziert – Keine Abonnements, keine Credits, keine Registrierung erforderlich! Preise ab €9,99"

• Like 1