We can't possibly answer that without more information. What camera were they taken on? What size was the original image from the camera (pixel dimensions)? Did you enlarge them? If so, to what size? Can you post a 100% crop of an area that should be sharp?

Alan

Your photo has been up sized to 10556x7038, the original size out of camera would be fine for Alamy.  You may have been trying to reach the 17MB threshold which is the uncompressed size as I noticed the download was 19MB.  I restored the photo to original size and is still a bit soft so just a little sharpening might be in order.  Any photo that is 3000x2000 or larger will satisfy size requirements. 

This file is enormous. It has been upsized to 10,000 x 7,000 pixels. The EXIF says that the camera is a Canon 5D. It doesn't say if its a 5D or a 5D Mk 2, 3 or 4. If its an original 5D then the original image size is 13MP, 4400 x 3000 pixels. There is no need to upsize for Alamy and this is certainly why your images are not passing QC. Just submit them at their original size.

23 minutes ago, lehuynh said:

Yes, I increased its size to have a capacity of 17MB.
My original image is only 3 MB in size and 4368x2912 pixel.
Can it pass QC?

3 MB size is fine for QC.  The 17MB requirement is for the uncompressed file size, not the jpg.  From the alamy contributor pages:

File size of over 17MB (when uncompressed/open)
Your JPEG file is likely to have a compressed size of 3-5MB. Opening a JPEG in an image program such as Adobe Photoshop will show you the uncompressed/open file size.

49 minutes ago, lehuynh said:

Yes, I increased its size to have a capacity of 17MB.
My original image is only 3 MB in size and 4368x2912 pixel.
Can it pass QC?

You are making the classic mistake of confusing the pixel dimensions (important) with the file size on disk (irrelevant). You should not upsize your image, whatever way you have done this. 

See the Alamy guidance which I think could be phrased better and updated to take account of the fact that many people only use Lightroom these days and never open their images in Photoshop or the like. It would be a very simple matter to say that a 6MP JPEG is sufficient to break the 17MB pixel dimensions barrier.

It's not perfect but as a rule of thumb multiply your pixel dimensions together 4368*2912=12,719,616

and multiply the result by 3 = 38,158,848 to give the uncompressed size

which is more than enough to meet the 17mb requirement. The compressed .jpg size is totally irrelevant.

Archived