It's oh so quiet...

FOTOLINCS

What was that??? Oh, I thought I heard a sale pop in, but it was just a bus passing. 

I've not been ignoring the forum.

I've been locked out for almost a week. Locked out from my account and from the forum. At first, when I reached Montreal, I just could not upload new images -- then nothing worked. CR has said that the problem is not on their end. On my end, Safari is working on everything except Alamy. And Chrome is the same. 

3 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

What was that??? Oh, I thought I heard a sale pop in, but it was just a bus passing. 

I've not been ignoring the forum.

I've been locked out for almost a week. Locked out from my account and from the forum. At first, when I reached Montreal, I just could not upload new images -- then nothing worked. CR has said that the problem is not on their end. On my end, Safari is working on everything except Alamy. And Chrome is the same. 

Odd. Have you tried Firefox? I've never had any problems (not big ones anyway) with Alamy and FF.

Perhaps it's the Montreal heat or the FLQ. B)

Pretty poor.  June wasn't too bad, but this month a small collection of online newspaper and distributor sales to date.

Slightly cheered by a sale today, for no money, but shot at the end of our street.

On 7/20/2018 at 14:23, Bryan said:

Pretty poor.  June wasn't too bad, but this month a small collection of online newspaper and distributor sales to date.

Slightly cheered by a sale today, for no money, but shot at the end of our street.

July continues to be an odd month for me with only four sales so far plus three refunds from June that have all been resold, one at the same price and two at slightly lower ones.  Could be a long hot summer...

On 7/15/2018 at 23:15, John Mitchell said:

zzzz

July is quiet on all fronts for me....not hitting my usual sales here or anywhere.

5 hours ago, MandyD said:

July is quiet on all fronts for me....not hitting my usual sales here or anywhere.

After I made my last post, I checked my sales report and saw that a new sale has been invoiced today. July might be waking up just in time. Let's hope so.

Archived