• 7 months later...

I knew this subject had been raised before, so I've resurrected this topic for want of anything better. QC waiting time seemed to have been improved this year, but I'm currently awaiting images uploaded at the weekend.

Is anyone else experiencing a delay please? Cheers

Glad its not just me. Normally cleared in 24 hours, but still waiting from a Sunday upload. Was getting worried as I've tried a few new things! Fingers crossed!

I knew this subject had been raised before, so I've resurrected this topic for want of anything better. QC waiting time seemed to have been improved this year, but I'm currently awaiting images uploaded at the weekend.

Is anyone else experiencing a delay please? Cheers

There is something better.

http://discussion.alamy.com/index.php?/topic/7567-batch-still-not-cleared/

Gen

Yes slow for me too.  Upload from Monday still waiting.  Annoying as I wanted to get them passed before doing next upload and I'm  going away for a week in about an hour so that's not going to happen.

Relieved to know it's not just me though.

Pearl

Yes, waiting, but as I'm still not accustomed to the rapid 24-hour turnaround, a wait of several days seems like nothing compared to 3 or 4 years back (~ two weeks at times - longer for other contributors, I seem to remember).  We are spoiled these days!

Same here, I think I uploaded the first batch on the 5th just like Mike (I don't see anywhere that tells us when the upload took place in the Alamy image manager btw.) I keep going to the image manager and hitting refresh and finding it weird that it says right on the top of the page that we'll let you know in 24 hrs and it's been almost a week now. Some of my photos in this submission are kind of "newsy" so I was looking forward to a quick turnaround.

Archived