New mouseover zooms

A mouseover zoom now has a red Download button as well as the caption. No way to add to a lightbox until you actually zoom. I discovered it while checking to see if zooms are working for me with Safari since now I can't log in to my dashboard in Safari.

Paulette

40 minutes ago, NYCat said:

A mouseover zoom now has a red Download button as well as the caption. No way to add to a lightbox until you actually zoom. I discovered it while checking to see if zooms are working for me with Safari since now I can't log in to my dashboard in Safari.

Paulette

I'm  not seeing any red download button. May be that it hasn't yet rolled out this side of the pond. 

3 hours ago, Pearl said:

I'm not seeing it either yet.  This will reduce the number of zooms even further.

Pearl

Pearl, I was thinking maybe the opposite. If putting an image into a lightbox has not been counting as a zoom then the fact that they have to zoom first would give us more. Oh who knows. At the moment I can't get the homepage at all. Can't even use my bookmark to get to my images. I don't want to bother trying Firefox. I'll leave it along until tomorrow and hope it will be sorted.

Paulette

5 hours ago, NYCat said:

Paulette

No new download button here either (Chrome on High Sierra). Maybe a new "feature" went live accidentally and has now been turned off again. It's happened before.

Mark

2 hours ago, NYCat said:

Just looked at your images, Mark, and I see the new Download button. At least I'm able to look at images at the moment.

Paulette

Hi Paulette,

Interesting. This is what I see (same in Google Chrome or Safari). Also similar if I select the grid or tiled view.

Screen_Shot_2018-04-30_at_19.44.24.png

My screen is 1920 x 1080, browser set to 100% zoom, full screen. Running Safari or Chrome on High Sierra.

Mark

Archived