24 hours for QC again

Have one that has been "stuck" since 8th August. Must be a fail but I cannot see the error when rechecking the submission images.

Patience is a virtue when submitting to Alamy.

Not wasting my time though as there are loads more quadruple checked images waiting the outcome.

Allan

I have noticed this a few times now. Starts out at 23 then goes to 24 and then to Awaiting QC. I think after the issues a while ago Alamy have made changes to the queuing system, possibly to avoid the "processing error" problem in as much as they can.

Just my theory for what its worth.

For the past several months my submittals have all been passing QC but my batch submitted last Sunday went from 23 hours, to 24 hours and then to QC in a period of 15 minutes.  After 6 days it was failed for one image.  I removed that image and several others just to be safe and resubmitted the remainder of the images today plus some new ones.  Once again they've gone to 23 hours, then 24 hours...I'm not as optimistic as Bryan and fear the worst.

• 2 weeks later...

I got on the 24 hour queue just recently, the first time in over a 100 uploads. A batch that I had uploaded before the troublesome one, and two that I had uploaded after it then passed QC. After another 3 or 4 days I got a "partial failure" on the outstanding batch with a processing error on one image. Apparently such an error does not affect QC history. So, it's worthwhile just continuing to upload images while waiting for a batch to eventually find its way to QC.

Archived