Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 23 January 2018
End: 23 January 2023
Print Run Up to 16,000

I've had exactly the same sale drop in today for exactly the same fee.  I'm guessing I should expect a refund to come?

Thanks for any help in advance.

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

For the same image?

Yep, for the same image.

Just now, John Richmond said:

It could be two seperate uses within the same book if the image was RM.  Having said that I've had a recent refund on an obvious duplicate invoice.  Mistakes do happen.

Pic is RM, I had a pic sell twice on the same day for the same price and the same details last year so hopefully the sale will stick, but knowing my luck... :(

Same thing has happened to me today with two sales of the same image for the same amount. 

Last time it happened there was no refund as the image was presumably used twice so fingers crossed!

Kumar (the Doc one)

1 hour ago, Colblimp said:

Sale was refunded - boooooooooo!!!!!

Ouch, it always hurts.

Happened to me recently, both were refunded and then sold again at a lower price. Grrrr..

Have had genuine duplicate sales in the past, and one of six off of which only one was refunded ( so far....).

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Ouch, it always hurts.

Happened to me recently, both were refunded and then sold again at a lower price. Grrrr..

Have had genuine duplicate sales in the past, and one of six off of which only one was refunded ( so far....).

The first sale is sticking but 'ouch' is right for the refund - don't like it!

1 minute ago, Nick Hatton said:

Happened to me, sold image last June and again in December exact same details and price(good) both now been paid, am I right in thinking once money is in my account their can not be a refund? 

No you are not right.  Refunds occasionally happen after you've been paid.

Pearl

Archived