Alamy's summer promo - from what share?

I would like to know please from what share the Alamy summer promo (see Alamy F****b**k-page) is being financed? Is it fully financed from Alamy's share? Or is Alamy reducing the already low fees per image again for a limited time for this promotion? Thanks for some explanation.

If it's 20% off at the checkout then we could assume that we will get the split after the discount.

I am personally happy that they are doing some sort of marketing incentive it could stimulate everyone's sales minus 20% of course.

Regards

Craig 

I do not want my collection included in promos with discounts (from my share).

Does that also mean you do not want your collection offered for sale to any new customers the promo may attract? That's fair I guess . . .

dd

Yes.

I mean of course, evern AFTER the promo discount finishes . . . wouldn't really be fair if you don't want to be part of the promo but then took any advantage gained by it (new customers) . . .

dd

I do not want to take any advantage gained by this type of promotion for now and ever. I would like to have my collection complety removed from this type of "promos" if I'm being involved in financing it. I gave Alamy at the beginning of 2013 another 10%+ share. I cannot fund their "promos".

I asked for some explanation, would be great to get one from Alamy. Thanks very much.

I do not want to take any advantage gained by this type of promotion for now and ever. I would like to have my collection complety removed from this type of "promos" if I'm being involved in financing it. I gave Alamy at the beginning of 2013 another 10%+ share. I cannot fund their "promos".

I asked for some explanation, would be great to get one from Alamy. Thanks very much.

This is just a so-much-off offer such as any shop might have. You can't withdraw from it, any more than an individual supplier can refuse to be included in a retailer's promotion. It's in your contract that prices are a matter for Alamy.

Of course , it's a price reduction, not a change in the commission terms.

Archived