Hi All

Who finds it impossible to log on anymore especially with apple products iOS especially.

No matter what I do no luck 30+ captchas no luck now have to wait untill get back into office before kewording 

This issue must be affecting others.

Jon

I use an apple desktop.

I find if you are very accurate, captcha will present a second selection.

For instance if they ask for squares containing street signs, and there is a tiny corner of a sign occupying 5% of a square and you click that square, captcha will count that correct answer as a mistake!

I go for loose accuracy, and have no trouble.

2 hours ago, Jon Lewis said:

Hi All

Who finds it impossible to log on anymore especially with apple products iOS especially.

No matter what I do no luck 30+ captchas no luck now have to wait untill get back into office before kewording 

This issue must be affecting others.

Jon

See this thread.

Mark

I've just been locked out for a half day. I've cleared the Alamy cookie 4 times. Went through picking out vehicles and storefronts I don't know how many times. No joy. 

Finally got on the forum, but I'm afraid to even try AIM to work on legacy images.

Speaking of capcha, those are the blurriest, worst images I've ever seen. I'd rather have Geoff's cows. 

Only use a mac laptop with safari and whilst I had a problem one weekend when it first appeared it has been all right since. Due to poor bandwidth and a satellite connection i log out and switch off after every internet session. Captcha only appears about 30 % of the times i log on and by applying Bills approach have had no further problems. 

Regen

1 hour ago, GS-Images said:

Are you sure about that Betty? It is a close thing, I admit, as all the options are exciting to me. Let's look at it logically though in a list format to make our decision easier:

• Street signs
  • Vehicles
  • Store fronts that look like apartments
  • Cows
  • Apartments that look like store fronts
  • Pants (AKA trousers)
  • More cows

Hmmm......I'm undecided.

Geoff.

Geoff you forgot Woodpeckers.  That was most ridiculous IMO.

Pearl

Archived