New verification process and iPAD's

Sometimes you get the capta, sometimes you don't. Tried clearing cookies. Its just unreliable.Had to use the puffin browser at the moment.

I really do't understand in a world that is moving more and more to mobile platforms why companies are not  (clearly) designing their websites for  these platforms and fully testing thereon. IOS 11 will only accelerate that move if everything we read about it is correct.

I've had this quite often on iPhone and iPad. The solution that works for me is.

1) Double click home button and close Safari web browser app. (slide upwards)

2) The Settings>Safari>Advanced>Website Data>Alamy.com, slide left and delete data

3) Reopen Safari and login to Alamy.com

4) You'll most probably still get the Captcha thingy, but if you click the right image boxes, it should let you in, instead of going round in endless circles.

Once you've done the above login should work normally for a while (without needing to close Safari etc.) but at some point it will go wrong again and you'll have to repeat the above. I've no idea why

Mark

1 hour ago, M.Chapman said:

I've had this quite often on iPhone and iPad. The solution that works for me is.

1) Double click home button and close Safari web browser app. (slide upwards)

2) The Settings>Safari>Advanced>Website Data>Alamy.com, slide left and delete data

3) Reopen Safari and login to Alamy.com

4) You'll most probably still get the Captcha thingy, but if you click the right image boxes, it should let you in, instead of going round in endless circles.

Once you've done the above login should work normally for a while (without needing to close Safari etc.) but at some point it will go wrong again and you'll have to repeat the above. I've no idea why

Mark

Yes, I do the above at least once a week on my iPad.

Archived