Processing and QC delay

Is anyone else experiencing long delays in getting images through processing and QC.

I uploaded 46 images on 1st August which are still showing 'awaiting QC'

This is an unusual time delay for Alamy uploads.

Thanks

I uploaded 105 images about then and after an unusual delay had 'image processing' failure on 49 of them. A day or so later in, 'Images not ready', 96 of the 105 of them were ready for keywording. Happy about that and have no idea what the caused the glitch(s)

Is anyone else experiencing long delays in getting images through processing and QC.

I uploaded 46 images on 1st August which are still showing 'awaiting QC'

This is an unusual time delay for Alamy uploads.

Thanks

QC is very speedy these days. So if you have been "awaiting QC" since Aug. 1st, then chances are that one or more images in the batch has failed. If that's the case, you will probably have to wait a couple more weeks (28 working days) in order to hear the verdict. Good luck.

I also have a batch of images uploaded awaiting QC from August 1st, I think there may of been a computer glitch that day causing a back log in one que? Be good to get an update from Alamy on the situation regarding this matter. To much off a coincidence that everyone who is experiencing this delay submitted images on August 1st!

My two uploads from Aug. 1, were stuck in "24 hour-problem" that Alamy said they had addressed, went to Awaiting QC last Thursday...now stuck in that backlog along with others I see. Partial fail, fail, pass...who knows? I guess we just have to wait.

Dave

Yeah, same here. Uploaded on 1st, still stuck awaiting QC after moving from 24 hour. Might be a fail I suppose, but I have re-checked all of that batch and can see no reason for a fail. Becoming somewhat frustrating now. At least I'm not the only one it would seem.

Upload from the 1st went through late this morning. Indeed, things would seem to be getting back to normal. An unfortunate experience for contributors, and Alamy alike I suspect. Technology is great when its working!

Uploading a batch later this evening, we'll see what happens.

Just returned from two weeks of shooting in the Maritime Provinces of Canada and uploaded about 100 images on August 7th that were approved in record time overnight!

Alamy do now seem to have resolved the backlog from images that were uploaded on 1st August.

It was very useful to hear from other people that were also experiencing a very long delay in images being processed that were uploaded at that time.

Thanks

Alamy do now seem to have resolved the backlog from images that were uploaded on 1st August.

It was very useful to hear from other people that were also experiencing a very long delay in images being processed that were uploaded at that time.

Thanks

Always reassuring to know that other people are having the same problem

Folks:

Is there a QC slowdown at the moment?  I've been waiting for a couple uploads from 12th Aug??

Thank you,

Kathy

Maybe there is.

My batches starting from the 10th was not QCed until yesterday - the 15th.

My Friday and weekend uploads are usually through QC Monday or Tuesday - and not Thursday.

Archived