Slow image upload?

Mine are a bit slower than before, but not every upload. Although the first upload after the changeover took about 4 minutes an image.

I grew my hair long then got it cut and styled during that time because it was a large upload. ;)

It never hung, just moved like a snail.

Betty

Mine are a bit slower than before, but not every upload. Although the first upload after the changeover took about 4 minutes an image.

I grew my hair long then got it cut and styled during that time because it was a large upload. ;)

Betty

I did not see an indicator showing it was uploading first time I did it so thought it was frozen and cancelled. The next time the upload took about 20 minutes for five images.

They would have gone through in about 2 minutes on the old upload.

Things are getting worse.

Arrrrrgh! :( 

Allan.

I have completely stopped uploading and any form of "tagging" until Alamy sorts it all out.

In fact if we all (contributors) did that then they would have all the time in the world to put things right. They could then let us all know when to start work again.

ITMA

Betty

I did not see an indicator showing it was uploading first time I did it so thought it was frozen and cancelled. The next time the upload took about 20 minutes for five images.

They would have gone through in about 2 minutes on the old upload.

Things are getting worse.

Arrrrrgh! :( 

Allan.

I have completely stopped uploading and any form of "tagging" until Alamy sorts it all out.

In fact if we all (contributors) did that then they would have all the time in the world to put things right. They could then let us all know when to start work again.

ITMA

I have just uploaded 10 images which took 2 minutes, stopped for a couple of seconds on 2 images but otherwise all went ok.

Craig

I contacted CR about web uploads freezing as I never had a problem with the old uploader, but apparently it's my issue not their isssue. So my apologies as it looks like I've caused upload problems with all your systems as well.

For the first time, my web upload skipped one of the images. The batch included 17, it uploaded 16.

I tried then to upload the missing one, it wouldn't. I persisted and finally succeeded.

There was nothing wrong or abnormal with that pic, size, filename or otherwise.

Gen

Archived