QC Speed Record??

No problem with QC times 

But, the delay between key wording & the image going on sale seems to be longer than usual. Did some yesterday evening & still marked as "ready" approx. 24 hours later.

Maybe it's just me?

Martyn

Alamy usually pre-approve my images. The other day they sent the approved email, and then I uploaded a batch. I wanted to keyword them next but Alamy insisted on doing it for me to save me the trouble.

Then I woke up.

Sorry TeeHee TeeCee. For some inexplicable reason I like to giggle and write silly things when I see your username.  :D

Geoff.

No problem, us guitar-playing dogs are used to that.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

After weeks of QC times often less than 12 hours (I'm EST, so I've been uploading at night, and often passed by the time I get up in the morning) I have a batch that's been in there for 36 hours now. I think I'm looking at my first fail in over 200 image submissions. I know it's my fault, but it sure breaks my rhythm and makes me want to just give up and walk away for a while. I love photography, it's pretty much my only passion left in life, but my poor self-esteem can't handle the rejection. :-(

(Just venting to a community that can relate to my pain. Thanks.) :-)

After weeks of QC times often less than 12 hours (I'm EST, so I've been uploading at night, and often passed by the time I get up in the morning) I have a batch that's been in there for 36 hours now. I think I'm looking at my first fail in over 200 image submissions. I know it's my fault, but it sure breaks my rhythm and makes me want to just give up and walk away for a while. I love photography, it's pretty much my only passion left in life, but my poor self-esteem can't handle the rejection. :-(

You have, most probably, just entered the slow queue / line. If you have failed you may have the priviledge to be notified very shortly after with that QC approval history.

You have, most probably, just entered the slow queue / line. If you have failed you may have the priviledge to be notified very shortly after with that QC approval history.

I certainly understand the thinking behind the "sin bin" (as they call it around here) but it's still frustrating to have my "flow" interrupted. :-)

Archived