Images stuck in the Ready Container

I have one that needed a model release. I uploaded the release and assigned it to the image last night, but it is still hasn't come out of Ready, which is a bit strange. Hopefully tomorrow.

Actually, this one that needed the MR is still stuck in Not Ready, and I have four others that passed QC yesterday now stuck in Ready. Maybe if I bang the side of the computer it will knock them out.

No, didn't work.

Must be a lot of activity going on behind the scenes. Not only are my images finished off yesterday not updated from Ready, but when I click on my image numbers under my avatar, I get a blank page.

Am I a ghost? <pinching myself>

Ok, they just updated. I'm real. ;)

Must be a lot of activity going on behind the scenes. Not only are my images finished off yesterday not updated from Ready, but when I click on my image numbers under my avatar, I get a blank page.

Am I a ghost? <pinching myself>

Ok, they just updated. I'm real. ;)

Something going on Betty. I clicked on another post to see the contributors images and the same happened. They were not there, then they were. :huh:

Allan

HEEELP!  It has just happened to my images now. :blink:  :wacko:   Aarrrrgghh! :o 

Allan (ITMA)

• 1 month later...

Archived