Stuck for ideas of locations to shoot?

Scratching my head and wondering if there were any, not so obvious and not already covered to death, shooting locations nearby I turned to the internet and came across this site http://www.shothotspot.com/

. I wasn't expecting it to throw up anything other than the usual tourist sites, but I was quite surprised by some of the locations. It seems to be worldwide too.  :)

Simon

:) That's strange, I'm getting results for East London in the right location. It's not just churches that have a mosque icon, castles do too! I'm not sure what the crusaders would think of that!

I see that someone recently added her own name -- or someone added it for her -- as a "hotspot."

Hmmm...

Where?  Let's go. :)

Allan

It came up with lots of places here in the NY suburbs. Nothing new but it reminds me that I should process many of the photos I have. I forget how much history there is close to home, even here in the "new world," LOL. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived