Have you found any alamy images October 2015

Guardian online 01.10.15

E62RWY  Elizabeth Leyden  Princes Street in Edinburgh,

BG6JDJ Hon F. Lau  Tomatoes Growing on the Vine

BXRPM5 Dorling Kindersley ltd Green tomatoes in bowl next to banana

E5DJBY Westend61 GmbH Marinda tomatoes in bowl on marble plate

Times 1st

P7 F34PN3 Brighton, 29th Sep 2015. People on Brighton beach enjoy a beautiful sunset following a warm and sunny autumn day © Imageplotter/Alamy Live News

P44 CFERNH Transportimage Picture Library. VW Camper Van Parked Outside Store Used For Advertising

I bought this book because I have an image in it and I see that there are a lot from Alamy. You can search to see if you are in the photo credits. My sale was reported in June.

https://books.google.com/books?id=XA3GCQAAQBAJ&pg=PP1&dq=Ocean:+a+Visual+Encyclopedia&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCgQ6wEwAWoVChMIx6CgkaKiyAIVQjU-Ch1JJAQ1#v=onepage&q=Ocean%3A%20a%20Visual%20Encyclopedia&f=false

Paulette

Times 2nd

P4 F37CWD River Tees, Barnard Castle, Teesdale, County Durham. Thursday 1st October 2015, UK Weather. The first signs of autumn are appearing on the trees surrounding Demesnes Mill on the River Tees at Barnard Castle. In general it was a cold start to the day for Northern England with some parts experiencing a frost. Temperatures are expected recover as the morning progresses and it is expected to be another fine autumn day. © David Forster/Alamy Live News

Times 2nd

P4 F37CWD River Tees, Barnard Castle, Teesdale, County Durham. Thursday 1st October 2015, UK Weather. The first signs of autumn are appearing on the trees surrounding Demesnes Mill on the River Tees at Barnard Castle. In general it was a cold start to the day for Northern England with some parts experiencing a frost. Temperatures are expected recover as the morning progresses and it is expected to be another fine autumn day. © David Forster/Alamy Live News

Thanks for that spot  Bryan.  Was it on the subscription site?  Just wondering if I could trouble you for a screen grab if so, no problem if its not possible - its just handy for the records as it were.

I have found one of my recent sales in this Dorling Kindersley travel guide (Spitalfields Church). I assume there are more Alamy shots, but google searching them only seems to refer back to this site.

http://www.traveldk.com/destinations/europe/england/london/sights/

I have found one of my recent sales in this Dorling Kindersley travel guide (Spitalfields Church). I assume there are more Alamy shots, but google searching them only seems to refer back to this site.

http://www.traveldk.com/destinations/europe/england/london/sights/

Thanks Dave. I found one of mine - a picture of Hampstead Heath. I think it is the one that was reported on 11 September 2015. 

Times 2nd

Thanks for that spot  Brian.  Was it on the subscription site?  Just wondering if I could trouble you for a screen grab if so, no problem if its not possible - its just handy for the records as it were.

Currently away from base relying on Android tablet, so can't help unfortunately.

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Happiness as a binary decision … in the eyes of Jenny Lawson, below

Ikon Images/Alamy

The Guardian Weekly  |  2 Oct 2015  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 39

The uniform at Aitchison college in Lahore, which was founded by the British in 1886. Far left, Yousaf Raza Gillani; left, Mohammad Sarwar
Photograph: Robin Laurence/ Alamy
The Guardian  |  2 Oct 2015  |  UK  |  English  | Page: 26

A reconstruction of the moment after the asteroid hit from the 2012 Discovery channel documentary, Last Days of the Dinosaurs 2
Illustration: MasPix/Alamy
The Guardian  |  2 Oct 2015  |  UK  |  English    | Page: 19

Telegraph online

AR31HE Norsworthy Photography Blue mop head hydrangea

EBT1BP blickwinkel soft shield fern

EAPPF2 John Richmond Dryopteris affinis cristata 'The King’
E71JXW John Richmond Polypodium x mantoniae ‘Cornubiense'
APGCBN Simon Colmer Athyrium filis femina

BCCAHA Chris Howes/Wild Places Photography Ash tree
BY7N3B John Martin Hamamelis x intermedia Orange Peel
CWKBYR Profimedia.CZ a.s. Sorbus aucuparia

Guardian Online

E76P29 John Glover Salvia Amistad (cropped)

Archived