Have you found any Alamy Images - April 2015

I didn't want to start a new topic for this.  Royal Dutch Shell is buying BG Group PLC and I have only been able to find one photo on Alamy of the CEO.  It would be an opportunity to maybe make $10 to go out and grab a few shots of some BG stuff.  Being cynical sorry.

B G Group
100 Thames Valley Park Dr
Reading, West Berkshire RG6 1PT
United Kingdom

Nice idea, thanks (local to me).  But there's a reason: this area is security-guarded with a permanent box at the entrance road to all the high-tech companies there.  If the returns were high enough, then an effort might be in order, by various means ;).  However, as you say, ("It would be an opportunity to maybe make $10"), I'm afriad afraid they're not...

EDIT: must make sure that the spelling-checker is on!

I didn't want to start a new topic for this.  Royal Dutch Shell is buying BG Group PLC and I have only been able to find one photo on Alamy of the CEO.  It would be an opportunity to maybe make $10 to go out and grab a few shots of some BG stuff.  Being cynical sorry.

B G Group
100 Thames Valley Park Dr
Reading, West Berkshire RG6 1PT
United Kingdom

Nice idea, thanks (local to me).  But there's a reason: this area is security-guarded with a permanent box at the entrance road to all the high-tech companies there.  If the returns were high enough, then an effort might be in order, by various means ;).  However, as you say, ("It would be an opportunity to maybe make $10"), I'm afriad afraid they're not...

EDIT: must make sure that the spelling-checker is on!

It might be fun to give them a call, tell them why you want to take photographs and see what they say.  Tell them there is nothing available for publication at this time.    Especially because they may no longer retain that name which will be lost forever. Here is a Google search.  https://www.google.com/search?q=BG+Group+PLC&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=YNglVeKBBYzToATrxYD4CQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=1536&bih=739

Times 9th

P45 EK8CYR London, UK. 8th April, 2015. Cambridge University Womens Boat Club during Tideway Week in preparation for The Newton Women's Boat Race. [bow] Hannah Evans, [2] Ashton Brown, [3] Caroline Reid, [4] Claire Watkins, [5] Melissa Wilson , [6] Holly Hill, [7] Daphne Martschenko, [stroke] Fanny Belais, [Cox] Rosemary Ostfeld. © Stephen Bartholomew/Alamy Live News

ek8cyr.jpg

Guardian Online

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2014/nov/22/newcastle-travel-best-uk-city-galleries-restaurants

Islandstock The Literary & Philosophical Society (Lit & Phil) independent library in Newcastle

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/apr/08/rover-workers-payout-hopes-overpaid-vat-claim-pwc-government

Part of the former MG Rover plant before demolition at Longbridge, West Midlands. Photograph: John James/Alamy

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2015/apr/08/save-waitrose-six-ways-to-rescue-this-endangered-british-institution

photographer ?    Waitrise or Aldi names....it's either one or the other of the two pics.

Mail Online 9th

C57TWD Craig Auckland The Marlowe Academy Ramsgate
E67A3J T.M.O.Travel An easyJet Airbus A319 landing at Luton Airport in England , Britain , Uk
DFF9C7 Jane Williams Glass and metal entrance to the Cornbow shopping arcade in Halesowen, England, 1990s architecture
BPXW92 Paul White East Midlands Airport, Nottinghamshire, England, UK shot from the air
BFEN0M Tim Ayers Lambeth Bridge, London, United Kingdom
C7XPRJ Rob Wilkinson The co-op supermarket
BW3WFG Ashley Cameron Young couple lie embracing
C088K0 Francesco Tonelli A Grilled Cheese Sandwich cut in half pulling the cheese on a wood table
E175MY Mark Richardson Leicester Square underground station, Charing Cross Road, London, England, U.K
BNR4NM Christine Osborne Aerial view of the Himalayas with Mt Everest rear
EHG8T9 Zoonar GmbH at the airport of Porto, Portugal
EDBTGC Bigred Northampton County Crown court sign
ATGAM6 AA World Travel Library Dornoch Cathedral and village
BMH7ED grough.co.uk A sign in Dornoch, Scotland, pointing the way to a variety of services
AGD5N4 AA World Travel Library (No Title - Cirencester Park)
CN4367 Irish Eye TITANIC, BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND, UK, UNITED KINGDOM, IRELAND, VISITOR CENTRE, TITANIC EXPERINCE MUSEUM GALLERIES
BK8K4P Robert Fried People ticketed passenger passengers at Charles de Gaulle International Airport Paris Ile-de-France region France Europe
ANGBM4 Bob Turner Paris France Eiffel Tower
AJF3CF Martyn Vickery Mixed shelled nuts
AT6W2H Keith Leighton Green Curly Kale
AHBFFG Keith Leighton Butternut Squash halved
BPWB2D Nikola Bilic Cucumber studio isolated on white background
A6AEJX Keith Leighton Ginger root
BBCECW WILDLIFE GmbH Atlantic Cod (Gadus morrhua) under water
CRE3NC Simon Belcher Fish and Chips
A6406X Ferruccio The Bank of England London, UK
DGC811 José Antonio Moreno Cherry trees in full blossom. Jerte Valley, Cáceres province, Extremadura, Spain
B9MHC6 RENAULT Philippe / hemis.fr United States, New York City, Central Park, blossoming trees in Spring
EGAN4C Alex Ramsay Kanazawa, Japan. Kenroku-en, one of the Three Great Gardens of Japan. View of the mountains beyond the garden in spring
AKHY88 mediacolor's lavender and holm oaks region of extremadura province of caceres spain

ARGKXW  Radius Images  Shakespeare Garden, Central Park, New York City, New York, USA

BBA6TR James Schwabel  Spring flowers at Forsyth Park fountain in Savannah Georgia

BN33T8 Cotswolds Photo Library Springtime at Arlington Row in the Cotswold village of Bibury, Gloucestershire

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Neutralt skvaller kan vara positivt och fungera som ett socialt kitt på arbetsplatsen. Negativt skvaller däremot, skapar dålig stämning.

FOTO: ALLESALLTAG/ALAMY

Metro Sweden (Goteborg)  |  9 Apr 2015  |  Sweden  |  Swedish   | Page: 18

North Sea cod stocks have shown a steady recovery since 2006 following strict regulation of the fishing industry
Photograph: Blickwinkel/ Alamy
The Guardian  |  9 Apr 2015  |  UK  |  English    | Page: 11

Photograph: Stephen Bartholomew/Alamy
The Guardian  |  9 Apr 2015  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 8

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Dictatorship by cartography … Naypyidaw’s design is politically motivated

Hemis/Alamy

The Guardian Weekly  |  10 Apr 2015  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 30

Springmasken är en vit, någon centimeter lång och trådsmal rundmask som lever i tarmen. 
FOTO: IGORS/ALAMY
Metro Sweden (Stockholm)  |  10 Apr 2015  |  Sweden  |  Swedish  | Page: 16

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Pretty in purple Lachenalia pustulata, one of the ‘leopard lilies’, grows well indoors

TIM GAINEY/ ALAMY

i (from The Independent)  |  11 Apr 2015  |  UK  |  English    | Page: 37

A frothy sampling of a half-dozen six-ounce beers at Rapp Brewing Co.
DIRK SHAAD/ZUMA PRESS/ALAMY
Section F  |  11 Apr 2015  |  Canada  |  English   | Page: 2

Apple enthusiasts at a Tokyo preview of the watch, which has customisable options
Photograph: Alamy Live News
The Guardian  |  11 Apr 2015  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 18

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Pretty in purple Lachenalia pustulata, one of the ‘leopard lilies’, grows well indoors

TIM GAINEY/ ALAMY

i (from The Independent)  |  11 Apr 2015  |  UK  |  English    | Page: 37

A frothy sampling of a half-dozen six-ounce beers at Rapp Brewing Co.
DIRK SHAAD/ZUMA PRESS/ALAMY
Section F  |  11 Apr 2015  |  Canada  |  English   | Page: 2

Apple enthusiasts at a Tokyo preview of the watch, which has customisable options
Photograph: Alamy Live News
The Guardian  |  11 Apr 2015  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 18

Thanks Lisa, i spotted that one this morning :-)

Archived