It crossed my mind and wondered if anyone has any experience. My question is, if someone enters the sin bin for a QC failure, would that automatically preclude them from uploading to the news feed too. I suspect it does but thought I'd ask.

My last QC failure was last year and it was the incentive for me to cover more news stories, as they did continued to go through unchallenged.

That's a definitive answer then. :) When the time comes as it surely will some day that's probably what I'd do. ie. Shoot some news if I could.

It crossed my mind and wondered if anyone has any experience. My question is, if someone enters the sin bin for a QC failure, would that automatically preclude them from uploading to the news feed too. I suspect it does but thought I'd ask.

Herein lies the source of much confusion . . .

There is no such place as the sin bin, and you don't "enter it for a QC failure" . . . it is simply the term used by many to describe the period during which they are waiting to hear of a QC fail, when said period approaches the dreaded 28 days or thereabouts. While "IN" in the sin bin there are no restrictions on any aspect of submitting, only strong advice from many not to (but repeat, absolutely no restriction in any shape or form should you choose to submit regardless of the advice to the contrary).

So you would not be precluded from uploading to the news feed as you are not precluded from uploading in any way . . .

dd

I'll stand corrected dd as I have no experience.

No worries Douglas, the way some here talk you'd easily think it was an actual sinister mansion sitting way out on the moors :) . . .

dd

I'll stand corrected dd as I have no experience.

No worries Douglas, the way some here talk you'd easily think it was an actual sinister mansion sitting way out on the moors :) . . .

dd

IT IS, IT IS! There is also spooky music and the odd creaking door. :). Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Never quite figured out how I was instantly transported from Oklahoma to the moors, though.

Archived