If you're a photographer AND a pet lover, is this the ideal development?

http://www.iinet.net.au/pet-fi/

. . . and it's quite reasonably priced too . . .

dd

Fantastic. Just strap an iPhone on as well with a remote control and you are away....... Your dog/cat/horse, whatever, can snap away, send off to Stockimo and you can relax and watch the money roll in. Might pay for the pet food anyway. - Chicken feed?

^ . . . sigh . . .

dd

Since my cat is endorsing it (B84YCK ) I would think that it would tell me if this an April's Fool prank or not.

But no matter how many times I ask, it keeps the mouth shut and acts as if it has nothing to do with this or any knowledge about it...

:)

Oo-er . . . you mean I should have posted this in the "have you found" thread?

Anyway, I'm not surprised your cat doesn't talk to you, in your keywords you describe it as "nobody" . . . it's a wonder it's still your cat.

dd

Anyway, I'm not surprised your cat doesn't talk to you, in your keywords you describe it as "nobody" . . . it's a wonder it's still your cat.

dd

Maybe that's what's causing the silent treatment... :)

But he's not trustworthy too.

When it's mentioned that the product doesn't need batteries because it recharges through the kinetic energy of the pet, I cannot know how he can endorse that, since he hardly moves except to go to the food and water bowls and to the litter. Even when I try to play with him, he prefers to stand there and watch me play alone with his toys.

If I were to rely on him for that I would have broadband for about 3 minutes a day! Don't believe that cat, He's a liar! :)

Are all the businesses in Oz this much fun?

Paulette

I wish :)

. . . but I hope some in NYC are, I'll be there in a couple of weeks . . .

dd

dd

Maybe that's what's causing the silent treatment... :)

But he's not trustworthy too.

When it's mentioned that the product doesn't need batteries because it recharges through the kinetic energy of the pet, I cannot know how he can endorse that, since he hardly moves except to go to the food and water bowls and to the litter. Even when I try to play with him, he prefers to stand there and watch me play alone with his toys.

If I were to rely on him for that I would have broadband for about 3 minutes a day! Don't believe that cat, He's a liar! :)

You do not own your cat. He owns you.

In the UK you're liable for damage caused by your dog, because he's presumed to be under your control. Not so for cats.

A cat? Under your control? You must be joking. He'll do just enough to convince you to keep feeding him and letting him sleep on the sofa. It's mind control, I say.

You do not own your cat. He owns you.

In the UK you're liable for damage caused by your dog, because he's presumed to be under your control. Not so for cats.

A cat? Under your control? You must be joking. He'll do just enough to convince you to keep feeding him and letting him sleep on the sofa. It's mind control, I say.

Very true! And the saddest part is that I have two. I'm in the bottom of the food chain!  :)

No use to me.  From lead off to beyond the thirty metre range in about 2 secs.  The joys of owning an ex racing greyhound. :)

You can buy a smaller unit for your not-so-quick-off-the-mark hamster.

Or fish.

dd

Paulette

dd

Oh good. You will improve our sense of humor, I'm sure. Just forgive us for mowing you down if you are dawdling in the middle of the sidewalk. We are in a HURRY. Also, for some strange reason, our new mayor thinks we should get tickets for jaywalking. Is he kidding??? It's an integral part of our way of life.

Paulette

Paulette

Paulette

dd

Oh good. You will improve our sense of humor, I'm sure. Just forgive us for mowing you down if you are dawdling in the middle of the sidewalk. We are in a HURRY. Also, for some strange reason, our new mayor thinks we should get tickets for jaywalking. Is he kidding??? It's an integral part of our way of life.

Paulette

Paulette

Paulette, Paulette. So good they named her twice :)

http://www.iinet.net.au/pet-fi/

. . . and it's quite reasonably priced too . . .

dd

I was an early adopter of this product and found that the connection speed increased significantly when my cat was purring. Must be the additional kinetic energy generated. Anyway, I have two cats, so #2 cat is now fitted out as a wi-fi repeater station, and I have high-speed coverage for when I'm up the nearest tree or hiding in the chimney. Brilliant product...I'm sure iinet ship internationally too!

Archived