Dashboard data not updating

2 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Thanks. It worked for me around May 30 though. I don't think I had any issues last week either. But perhaps it's just generally unstable.

Trust nothing and nobody!

I will be using the 'Send me my data' option tomorrow and keeping screenshots of the (out of date) information I'm seeing at the moment.

Please don't screw this up Alamy!

• Thanks 1

Good luck with that.

I requested my data days ago and its still saying 'Your metadata is being processed and will be available for download here once complete. This could take up to 24 hours.'

Steve

2 minutes ago, SShep said:

Good luck with that.

I requested my data days ago and its still saying 'Your metadata is being processed and will be available for download here once complete. This could take up to 24 hours.'

Steve

Thanks for letting me know. Past experience was that it was fairly instant.

I'll request it now😬

23 minutes ago, SShep said:

Good luck with that.

Steve

Steve, try again if you can. Mine appeared within 10 minutes.

1 hour ago, Tony ALS said:

Trust nothing and nobody!

I will be using the 'Send me my data' option tomorrow and keeping screenshots of the (out of date) information I'm seeing at the moment.

Please don't screw this up Alamy!

Where is this 'send me my data' option?

Alex

3 minutes ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Where is this 'send me my data' option?

Alex

Alex go to your AIM page. On the "Mandatory Information" section right at the bottom  "Send me my data." Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

Hi Everyone,

Sending you to this post for updates on the dashboard issue. We'll be posting any updates there.

Thanks,

Sophie

• Like 1

• Alamy locked this topic