Alamy website update 9th June

Alamy sent an email yesterday:

"We are writing to inform you that the Alamy website will undergo planned maintenance on June 9th, 2024 between 02:00 & 05:00 AM BST  During this time, the website will be temporarily unavailable as we perform necessary updates and improvements to enhance your experience."

Hopefully this will sort out the dashboard etc. issues...

Steve

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Alamy sent an email yesterday:

"We are writing to inform you that the Alamy website will undergo planned maintenance on June 9th, 2024 between 02:00 & 05:00 AM BST  During this time, the website will be temporarily unavailable as we perform necessary updates and improvements to enhance your experience."

Hopefully this will sort out the dashboard etc. issues...

Steve

Fingers crossed 

• Like 1

I did not get the email either.

But we all know, don't we?, that when a website has planned maintenance it may fix the existing problems but throws up other anomalies.

Allan

The warning that emails are not being sent has already been discussed here. And it's here again and again and again. There are probably more important things to deal with. I hope the server update doesn't make the current situation worse.

R

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Maintenance is on again for coming Sunday.

Paulette

Huh... Yeah, my dashboard still says last updated 29th May. Although CTR and sales and cleared balance are all updating.

16 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Huh... Yeah, my dashboard still says last updated 29th May. Although CTR and sales and cleared balance are all updating.

Yes, same for me. Perhaps it will change on Sunday.

Just hope the techies don't foul it up🤞🏻

• Like 1

I only had 4 views recorded yesterday!!!! Something wrong there. Usually 2-300.

Checked again just now, 252 views and 2 zooms. More like it. Phew!!

Edited by Webby

On 04/06/2024 at 11:36, Alexander Hogg said:

Fingers crossed 

I have my doubts about the portfolio order. I received this last week which doesn't sound as though it's imminent:-

"Apologies for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Our IT Team have informed us that this was caused by a knock on effect with other work they're doing internally with some sort order changes and they aim to sort this issue within the next couple of months.

The extended time frame of this issue being resolved is down to the fact that there is other work going on internally and they need to make sure that this work does not impact other areas of the website, and that everything performs as expected. "