Main site very slow?

Stokie

Question

.........or is it just me?

It takes an age to upload photos in a search, and even then they don't upload fully, sometimes just the caption.

If I was a buyer I think I would have given up by now, it's taking that long.

John

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

It's been all over the place this week. Two threads running on the subject.

When I tried to do a search I got a pop-up asking if I want to try an AI driven search. I'm guessing this is where all the server capacity has gone.

Ho hum... Progress...

4 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

When I tried to do a search I got a pop-up asking if I want to try an AI driven search. I'm guessing this is where all the server capacity has gone.

Ho hum... Progress...

Same here - impossible to use the site at present, buyers must be asking questions.

OK now for me.

One thing might have been slowing it down for me was my WiFi router had switched itself to 4G. It had been running on 5G before. Switched it back to 5G and faster now.

Allan

6 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

Ho hum... Progress...

I was just about to mention the new AI driven search prompt.

Hi All,

We are aware that there are currently some issues with contributors' dashboards and sales reports. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing but rest assured our IT Team are working to resolve the issues ASAP. 

Thank you for your patience.

Louise 

• Thanks 2

In the past several weeks I've noticed frequent delays across the whole site every time I login to Alamy.

Delays in logging in, browsing to different pages, etc. 

Example:  just now after logging in it took several seconds (5-10) to go from My account drop down box to my Contributor Dashboard.   The delays/sluggishness are seemingly random across the site and not confined to my dashboard and sales report.    

• Like 1

Just gone into Alamy although still slow sales section seems to be working a bit but not properly yet Just wondering if anyone has sales showing but not coming up on the sales as I have one marked for the 7th June and doesn't show properly