April payment delay.

Mine only arrived yesterday. I'm in the UK and payments go straight into my bank account which seems to be the fastest payment method, therefore hopefully yours is processing for arrival soon.

7 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Not here yet.

Maybe tomorrow. 😂

wim

Still waiting here, too.

Wow, Wim! Earth & Fire. I'm sure someone must have bought tickets to see them thinking they were going to an Earth, Wind & Fire concert.

Joe

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Still waiting here, too.

Wow, Wim! Earth & Fire. I'm sure someone must have bought tickets to see them thinking they were going to an Earth, Wind & Fire concert.

Joe

Haha! Not here in Holland and neighboring countries. Besides they were first (1968). Earth, Wind & Fire came later in 1969.

Vintage Dutch progrock this band. However their singles like this one were poppy enough for a huge success. Remember these were the years that another Dutch group with a similar line up, Shocking Blue had a worldwide number one hit with Venus.

Lots more Earth & Fire on Youtube. This was their first hit single. And no she could not hold her tone well.

This morning payment has arrived on our shores btw.

wim

30 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Haha! Not here in Holland and neighboring countries. Besides they were first (1968). Earth, Wind & Fire came later in 1969.

Vintage Dutch progrock this band. However their singles like this one were poppy enough for a huge success. Remember these were the years that another Dutch group with a similar line up, Shocking Blue had a worldwide number one hit with Venus.

Lots more Earth & Fire on Youtube. This was their first hit single. And no she could not hold her tone well.

This morning payment has arrived on our shores btw.

wim

Wim, I was stationed in Germany (Munster) from 1976 - 1978, missed my chance to see them😉

Still waiting for payment here.