Somehow I added twelve supertags...!

Somehow this morning I managed to add twelve supertags to two images.  I've been reviewing the keywords on my early submissions and gradually clearing up the mess left over from when we changed over from the essential/main/comp business.  I had three images selected, taken from the same viewpoint, and I wanted to sync the keywords in all three.  At least one had duplicated keywords in both supertags and normal, so I was merrily clicking away deleting the duplicates and selecting supertags.  When they were all in sync I downgraded one of the supertags then selected another but it came up with the message that I already had ten.  When I counted the supertags there were twelve highlighted.  See screenshot - it says I have 10/10 supertags but if you count the tags there are actually twelve.  Anyone else come across this? 

50645032146_c00484b325_c.jpg

No but could be a useful addition to our work routine to boost supertag numbers. That is if they are all recognised by the system.

Allan

I think it's just a quirk of having duplicated keywords leftover from the old system.  I've not been able to reproduce it so far.  If I de-select one of the keywords it won't let me re-select it or another one until I've reduced the number below 10.  I doubt it makes much difference, if any, in practice.

On 25/11/2020 at 17:06, Allan Bell said:

No but could be a useful addition to our work routine to boost supertag numbers. That is if they are all recognised by the system.

Allan

You can't add more- they're grandfathered in from the old system.

If anything it's an impediment to amending tags- if one image in a batch is over the limit, it stops you from adding anything.

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

You can't add more- they're grandfathered in from the old system.

If anything it's an impediment to amending tags- if one image in a batch is over the limit, it stops you from adding anything.

Thanks Mark.👍   I wrote that sort of "tongue in cheek". You can use any of the meanings of "cheek" that you want.😃

Allan